Unconscious

⚠warning⚠!!!: sexual content comin up so if u know u can't just leave.

"I'm a virgin"

There's a pause.

"Do you want this?"

"Yes, I want you.. All of you"

At that moment I new there was no turning back. "I want you" was all he needed to hear

Without another word he sits her up making her jult. She wraps her arms around his muscular shoulders and start kissing him on the lips.

He takes a second to remove her bra gently

They don't waste another second and get right back into it.

Olivia then makes her way to his neck and sucks on him until it turns red while Alex's veiny warm hands exploring her curvy body, making her smile all the way through.

Olivia's pov:

My lipstick is smushed...my whole face is red, my body is on fire and I can't explain the way this guy makes me feel but it is so good. The way he touches me, kisses me, the sexy voice, the veiny arms, the control he has over me is crazy.

"You make me fell so good" Olivia hissed

"Bend over"
He says

As she bends over Alex moves her long hair to the side and aside and ask if she's okay as he puts it in slowly yet gently making sure she is comfortable.

She nods as a respond biting her lip as she feels Alex putting it inside her.

Olivia, nervous yet exited let's out a loud moan.
"Mhmh!..."
Alex's veiny arms gripping on her hips going faster and harder each time he goes in

"Do you like that?" He asks
"M-hm-h!!" She nods and moans at the same time.

as he goes harder he squeezes one of her breasts playing with her nipple as he f*cks her raw making her clit sore.

Olivia, sweating, crying, screaming and moaning his name is drooling all over the table with her mouth wide open wondering what the heck is going on

Alex turns her around not being finished and getting on top of her, Continuing what he started as he watches Olivia slowly lose her consciousness as he smirks.

Olivia trying not to scream, bites her lips and holds her hand before her mouth

Alex then takes both her hands and pinches it on top of her head.

The eye contact as he f#cks her makes Olivia shiver as she threw her head back.

Alex's Pov:

Olivia, the girl I never thought I'd ever f#ck.
At this moment, a I'm thinking of is her.
Her lips, her hips, her waist, her body, everything just drives me crazy... It always did but I never admitted it.
The thought of her ever being with someone else makes me want to rage.
After this night...this moment...She's mine... Al mine
I can't imagine how terrifying it would be if anyone else had her

She drives me insane.

I then use my 3fingers to f1nger her sore p#ssy as she's at this point, crying and moaning

To be continued

Olivia's Pov:

His tattooed arms roaming my body. The passion between us made me realize..
I want him... Not just this... All of it.

Well, after their intimate moment, Olivia and Alex found themselves wrapped in a cozy embrace. They basked in the warmth of their connection, their hearts still racing with the intensity of their love. Olivia gently traced her fingers along Alex's back, soothing him with her tender touch. Alex, in return, softly kissed her forehead, expressing his affection and gratitude. They whispered sweet nothings to each other, their voices filled with love and tenderness. As they lay there, they shared a deep sense of closeness and contentment, knowing that they had created something beautiful together. It was a moment of pure bliss, where their souls intertwined and their love flourished.

As they lay in each other's arms, their breaths slowly returning to a calm rhythm, Olivia gently ran her fingers through Alex's hair, soothing him with her touch. She whispered words of  appreciation, assuring him of her affection. Alex, still catching his breath, softly kissed Olivia's shoulder, cherishing the intimate connection they had just shared. They exchanged tender glances, their eyes filled with a mix of passion and tenderness. They took their time, savoring the moment, as they held each other close, basking in the afterglow of their love. It was a beautiful and intimate scene, a testament to the deep bond they shared.