(14)Hobos in action.

One day ago.

"Y/N is a rich girl?!" Vinnie exclaimed in surprise.
"Yea..." Stone said, frowning.
"But if she's rich, then why did she hang out with us?!" Vinnie was asked.
"Maybe she just wanted to make friends?" Skipp suggested with a smile smile full of hope.
"How should I know? Maybe she just wanted to gain our trust, and she would tell her rich friends that it was we who became friends with her, and even saying it as if we wanted to be friends with her. And all this for to laugh at us." Stone said.
Skipp and Vinnie looked at each other. This was clearly not true, Stone simply said this out of anger and resentment. If Y/N really wanted to do this, would she have to endure life on the street full of dangers? The answer is obvious: No.
So Vinnie and Skipp decided to find the house where Y/N lives and find out what they need, even if it takes a lot of time.

On the next day.
In a residential area for the rich people.
Vinnie and Skipp were wandering around.
Suddenly Skipp noticed a house and looked out the window. He saw a girl there sitting with her back to him, but she looked like Y/N. "Vinnie, looks like I found her home!" Skipp shouted to Vinnie, who was at another house.
Vinnie ran up to Skipp and looked out the window. "Yeah, looks like our Y/N." Vinnie said. "Let's knock." She added.
They both started knocking on the window. The girl turned around in fear. They smiled, but the smile quickly faded. Instead of Y/N there was some other girl, but she looked so similar to Y/N from behind. They just scared some girl.
"Damn..." Vinnie said. "Run!" She grabbed Skipp's hand and led him away from the house.
When they ran far enough from that house, Vinnie let go of Skipp's hand. "Damn... It wasn't her..." Vinnie said, trying to catch her breath.
"Many rich people in this district have already seen us, do you think they will report us to the police?" Skipp asked.
"The hell no! I won't let these assholes stop me from walking where I want." Vinnie exclaimed. Vinnie looked around, no one seemed to have heard her. And suddenly her attention was drawn to the mansion. "Should we look in this?" Vinnie suggested.
Skipp nodded.
They looked out all the windows but saw no sign of Y/N. But they noticed the balcony. Skipp noticed this. "Vinnie, look! There's a balcony. Maybe we can climb up there? What if Y/N is there?" Skipp said.
"Great! Let me help you get in there, and then from there you can help me get in." Vinnie said.

Vinnie helped Skipp climb onto the balcony, and he helped her. Vinnie and Skipp heard someone's stern voice and decided to see who it was without being noticed.
They saw a woman explaining something to a girl, who pretended to listen to what the woman was saying. They immediately realized who the girl was. It was Y/N! She looked so different, more tidy.
After the woman, most likely Y/N's mother, finished her lecture, she pulled out a light lilac dress from her closet.

"Darling, you must look perfect this evening. Everyone will still be looking at you!" Mother said.
Y/N frowned. "But what if I don't want everyone to look at me?" Y/N asked. "Can I just sit in my room?" She added.
The mother frowned. "Young lady, you must attend this feast, otherwise who will I introduce to family friends?" Mother said.
"I don't want to talk to anyone, Mom." Y/N said.
"You must make a good impression on them! You're so stupid! Why did I even give birth to you?!" The mother said, she threw the dress for Y/N on her bed and left.
Y/N began to cry quietly. "What have I done to you to suffer like this? It's better to be on the street than in this family with you." Y/N sobbed. "Maybe I'm a loser? That's why I lost hope for normal friends?"

Vinnie and Skipp, seeing and hearing this, decided to tell Stone everything.
Y/N heard a sound coming from the balcony and decided to check who was there. She approached slowly, opened the curtain... But there was no one there. "I don't need to overthink it..." Y/N mumbled and left the balcony.

Y/N left her room and went down the stairs. But when she went down to the first floor, she saw her mother talking to a policeman. Y/N came closer and got a better look at him. It was the policeman who cornered her and was ready to arrest her!
Y/N was struck with fear. What if he recognizes her? What will happen then? Y/N wanted to turn around and leave, but her mother had already seen her.
"Honey, come here." Mother said.
Y/N could only obey, she walked up to her mother.
"This policeman wanted to ask a question." Mother said.
"There have been complaints from your residential area that homeless people are supposedly roaming around here. Have you by any chance seen any of them?" The policeman asked.
Y/N was surprised. Homeless people here? But then the thought came to her mind, what if they were Vinnie, Skipp and Stone? What if they were looking for her? But Y/N didn't see them, so she could answer calmly. "No, I haven't seen any of those." Y/N said.
"That's good, if you see it, call us, we'll deal with them quickly." The policeman said and walked up to his partner.
"Yeah, yeah, quickly..." Y/N mumbled, remembering how Stone knocked out that policeman with a bottle. Y/N turned around and started to walk away when she suddenly heard policeman's words.
"This girl looks familiar, but I just can't figure out where I could have seen her?" He said.
Y/N quickly hurried into the living room.

Meanwhile in the gateway.

Stone was sitting on the ground and smoking a cigarette.
Suddenly Skipp and Vinnie came running. "We need to tell you something!" Vinnie said.
Skipp and Vinnie began to speak, but nothing was clear due to the fact that they were talking at the same time.
Stone shook his head. "Shut up! Maybe you'll tell me one by one?" Stone said.
Skipp sighed. "We were at Y/N's mansion! We saw her mother there, she brought Y/N to tears! She also said that she wanted to be friends with us for real!" Skipp said.
"Do ya understand now?" Vinnie said.
Stone looked at Skipp and Vinnie in surprise.