(16)Secret admirer.

"Did I disturb something?" Mark asked.
He stood and looked at Stone and Y/N, who were sitting together and hugging.

Stone pulled away from Y/N and helped her stand up. Stone looked at Y/N and gave her one last hug. "Me, Vinnie and Skipp will be visiting you." Stone whispered in her ear.
The first thing she noticed was the smell of cigarettes coming from Stone, which calmed her down. Y/N looked into Stone's eyes and wanted to lean towards him, but Stone moved away from her. He pushed Mark away from the door and left.
Y/N looked after Stone. "Damn..." Y/N mumbled.
Mark also looked at Stone. "Rude." He said. "Did he stalked you?" Mark asked.
"No, he's my... friend." Y/N said and sighed.
Mark frowned. "No way, someone like he is your friend? I see that your friends are not of the same status." He said.
Y/N ignored it and walked out of the room, pushing Mark away.
Mark almost fell, but managed to stay on his feet.
Y/N ran down the stairs, she wanted to find Stone. She didn't want to say goodbye so quickly. Y/N looked around, trying to find Stone. Finally, she saw Stone, Vinnie and Skipp heading towards the exit. She tried to run towards them but was stopped by her mother.
"Darling, the feast will begin soon, let's go to the table." Mother said. "You can ruin our reputation." She whispered menacingly.
Y/N had to go with her mother, she followed her mother. She turned around and looked at Stone, who has already left the mansion.
It was probably stupid to assume that Stone would want to kiss her, right? They barely became friends, and then Y/N already wanted more than friendship with him.

The next day.

Y/N woke up early in the morning. When she wanted to get out of bed, she discovered that there was a basket with flowers and a teddy bear, as well as a bar of sweets, by the door. Y/N got out of bed and walked over to these gifts. Y/N picked up the teddy bear. "So cute!" Y/N exclaimed, but then thought about it. "Wait...Who brought this here?" She asked.
It definitely wasn't Stone, he lives on the street, and he doesn't have any money. He could only steal it, but he would hardly do it.
Y/N examined the basket for a postcard that would say who it was from. When she found a small postcard, she took it out and began to read. "From Your secret admirer?" Y/N read quietly.
This is not what she expected. It was certainly a pleasant surprise, but... It's better not to think about it.
Y/N left the room and went down the stairs. She went to the dining room, where her mother was waiting for her, already eating her breakfast.
The mother looked up at Y/N, but then immediately looked down at her plate. "You've finally woken up, I thought you'd sleep all day." Mother said.
Hmm, when this event ended she immediately became her usual self. Nothing surprising.
"But it's at least 7 am. That's still pretty early." Y/N said as she sat down at the table.
"By the way, did you see that gift that was left in your room?" Mother asked Y/N.
Y/N was taken aback. "Why did she change the subject so quickly? She know about that basket with flowers, a teddy bear and a box of chocolates?" Y/N thought. "Yes, mother. But could you tell me from whom this such a wonderful gift came?" Y/N said.
"I can't tell you that." Mother said.
"It's a shame..." Y/N said.

In a few hours.

Y/N was sitting in her room, she was looking at that basket. She tried to find out who this basket containing flowers, a teddy bear and a box of chocolates could have come from. She only had contact with two people, Stone and a little Mark, who was a fairly pleasant conversationalist. And then Y/N realized... it was...
Suddenly someone climbed onto her balcony.
Y/N turned around and saw Stone, Vinnie and Skipp. She forgot about the basket and about that secret admirer. Joy replaced curiosity.
"Guys!" Y/N exclaimed and ran towards them. She hugged them, every single one of them.
Skipp and Vinnie happily accepted the hug, but Stone hugged reluctantly, as if he didn't want to show affection in front of Vinnie and Skipp.
"You are here!" Y/N said as she pulled away.
"Yep, we're here." Vinnie said.
"We're glad to see you!" Skipp said.
"Um... Yes." Stone said.

"Honey, are you there?" The mother's voice was heard behind the door.
Y/N jumped in surprise, she turned around, but then looked back at the guys. "Sit here, don't make a sound." Y/N said. "And hide so she doesn't see you." She added and left the balcony to open the door for her mother.
Stone, Skipp and Vinnie hid on the balcony.
Y/N opened the door and looked at her mother. Her mother entered her room. "Dear, tomorrow we will have dinner with family friends, Mark will also be there. So you better get ready for this dinner." Mother said.
Stone raised an eyebrow. And then he realized that Mark was the guy who bothered him and Y/N yesterday. He frowned and clenched his fist.
When Mother was about to leave, Y/N stopped her. "Mom, can I invite my friends to this dinner?" Y/N asked.
Mother turned around and looked at Y/N. "Okay, but only if they're also rich and you're sure they won't ruin dinner." The mother said and left Y/N's room, closing the door behind her.
Y/N smiled and turned around. The guys had already left the balcony.
"You guys don't mind coming over for dinner tomorrow, do you?" Y/N said with a smile.
Vinnie crossed her arms. "We have a lot to do tomorrow." Vinnie said, apparently she didn't want to be at this dinner.
"Vinnie! It's rude to refuse an invitation like that." Skipp said.
"Please, Vinnie." Y/N said. "If you arrive you will be very well fed." Y/N added.
The guys looked at Y/N. Vinnie thought for a moment. "Okay, we'll think about your proposal." Vinnie said.
"Just come in the same suits as yesterday, please." Y/N asked.
"Alright, alright." Stone said.

At night, in the gateway.

"Did you agree just for the food?" Stone asked.
"Of course!" Vinnie said. "We have to eat something." She added.
"I thought we were only going because of Y/N, because we're friends." Skipp said.
"That too, of course, but..." Vinnie said. "Tomorrow a feast awaits us!"