(17)Bride and groom.

Y/N stood on her balcony and looked into the distance. She was waiting for Skipp, Vinnie and Stone.
She felt this anticipation about the upcoming dinner, because at the end of this dinner there will be dancing to classical music.

She was already dreaming about how she would dance with Stone. It will be so romantic that they will even kiss at the end. But these were only dreams for now.
Before Y/N had time to dream well, she saw her long-awaited guests approaching. She immediately rushed out of her room, she immediately went down the stairs. And so she waited for the main door to open and she would meet them.

And then the main door opened and they walked in... Mark and his parents?
These are not the ones Y/N was waiting for.
As soon as Mark saw Y/N he smiled. "I didn't think you'd be waiting for me like this." Mark said with a smile.
Y/N frowned, but then she saw that behind Mark and his parents, Vinnie, Skipp and Stone were walking in. Her eyes sparkled and her heart began to beat faster.
Stone looked so beautiful to Y/N, like he was a god’s creation. But Y/N also noticed that Skipp and Vinnie looked gorgeous too. They took this matter so seriously.
“I hope you don’t mind if I-” Mark wanted to say, but didn’t have time.
Y/N ignored Mark as she ran towards Stone.
Stone, in turn, noticed how Y/N was rushing towards him as if at the speed of light. He stopped.
Vinnie and Skipp also stopped, looking at Stone.
"Everything ok, Stone?" Vinnie asked.
Y/N immediately hugged him, forcing Stone to hold her in his arms so that she wouldn’t fall. "You here!" Y/N exclaimed happily.
Stone was very surprised; he could barely hold her. "Fuck!" Stone thought as he tried to hold Y/N in his arms.
Skipp began to laugh a little at the scene in front of him, and Vinnie couldn't help herself too.
Mark looked at Y/N in surprise. “I see...” Mark mumbled and followed his parents.
Stone lowered Y/N to the floor. "Don't do it again." Stone said, trying to catch his breath.
Y/N blushed a little. "Sorry, I was just glad you were here." Y/N said.
“Come on, Stone, you can put up with it for delicious food, right?” Vinnie said with a smile.
Stone rolled his eyes.

In a living room.

In the living room, almost all the furniture was moved to the side to make it easier to dance.
Y/N was sitting on the couch and talking with the guys, but then...
“Darling, can I distract you for a while from talking with your... friends?” Mother asked.
Y/N took her eyes off the guys and looked at her mother. "Okay, okay." Y/N said to her mother and mother went to a distant corner of the living room. "I'll be right there." Y/N said to the guys as she stood up from the couch and followed her mother.
When Y/N got there, her mother immediately got down to business.
“In general, very good news will be announced at dinner today. I wanted to keep it a secret for you, but since your friends are here, I think it’s better to leave this surprise for them.” Mother said.
Y/N raised one eyebrow. "What kind of surprise?" Y/N asked.
"Well, you're getting engaged to Mark Manners soon." Mother stated.
Y/N was taken aback.
Wait, engagement? Mother always decided everything for Y/N, and now she chose who would be Y/N’s future groom. It's not fair. She herself must decide who she should be with.
“But mom-” Y/N wanted to argue, but her mother interrupted.
"No 'Buts'! Everything has already been decided." Mother said and left.
Everything is over. Now at dinner Stone finds out that she has an engagement with Mark and then everything will be ruined. She won't stand a chance with Stone anymore. But maybe there's still a chance? Maybe she can run away to Vinnie, Skipp and Stone?

Y/N took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves. When she did this, she returned to the guys.
"What were you discussing there?" Skipp asked.
"Oh, yeah, nothing interesting." Y/N lied and sat back down on the couch.
Soon the orchestra assembled. Classical music was heard.
Mark walked over to the couch where Y/N was sitting. "Would you like to join me?" Mark spoke, extending his hand to Y/N.
Y/N got nervous, but thank heavens, Stone interceded. "Actually, she'll dance with me." Stone said.
"What?" Mark asked.
"I won't repeat myself." Stone snapped and helped Y/N off the couch, leading her to the center of the room.
Mark looked at this with surprised eyes, but then someone tapped him on the shoulder. "I can keep you company." Vinnie said and grabbed Mark's hand.

Y/N danced a waltz with Stone.
It was so romantic. They looked so harmonious together, even though they were, one might say, from different worlds. He was a street rat and she was rich. But love knows no boundaries, right? Meanwhile, Mark wasn't having any fun dancing with Vinnie. She kept stepping on his feet, as if on purpose to keep him from getting close to Y/N.
“Oh, sorry. I don’t see where I’m stepping at all!” Vinnie said lightheartedly with a smile.
When the music ended, Y/N looked into Stone's eyes, he also looked into her eyes.
Stone leaned down and kissed Y/N on the lips tenderly.
It was the first kiss in Y/N’s life and it was beautiful and magical. She could still smell the cigarettes coming from Stone.
Seeing this, Vinnie and Skipp rejoice and clap their hands.
Mark didn't see it, because he was still recovering from that dance with Vinnie in which she was stepping on his feet.
And it looks like no one else saw it.

They pulled away from each other, but before they could say a word to each other, their mother stood between them.
“Y/N, how about you dance with Mark now?” The mother suggested insistently.
Y/N sighed, there seemed to be nothing to be done, but Stone stood up for her again.
“Maybe your daughter will decide for herself with whom she dances?” Stone said annoyed.
Mother was surprised by this, why did someone contradict her? What nonsense.
“Young man, please mind your own business. You may not know, but Y/N and Mark are getting engaged soon. Which means Mark is almost Y/N’s fiancé, and I won’t let you ruin that.” Mother threatened.
Y/N was scared. “This is definitely the end...” Y/N thought to herself.
"Wait... Fiancé?!" Stone said in a daze.

_______________________________

Hey-yo, guys! In short, Mark does not have a specific appearance, so let your imagination run wild. And if you are inspired by this story you can, idk, draw art based on it? Uh well, bye.
-M.M(mashamur200)