Chapter 3: Coach Steven

It was a new day within Beach City, a bright sunny morning, clear sun and a actual quiet and peaceful day where there was no gem monster issue... It was nice.

Lars at this point of time was reading a book with his glasses on as Sadie was siting at the counter, relaxing since there was no customers right now.

Sadie: You want to built a kitchen here?

Lars: Yeah, we can make our own fresh donut and other meals in the back, it would increase the profit.

Sadie: I mean yeah but the last time we made our own donut is when... the accident happened...

Sighing, Lars point out something important

Lars: The previous worker just put something in the Oil which caused it to explode and then it happened but I believe can convince the mayor to be on this idea should we bring up more profits and customers and visitors that would come into town and even vote for him if he promote our store.

Sadie: I-I mean yeah... but can you even cook? I know the basic but lik-

She was stopped by Lars raising his hand.

Lars: Yeah I know how to cook, The food on the menu is overall easy to make, we just got to explain it to our shareholders about the idea and with the Mayor on the plan, it would convince them.

She looked at him with a confused expression before placing her hand on her chin, really thinking about it.

Sadie: It would increase this place profit for freshly made donuts and if you do know how to bake them I see no issue at all with the idea.

Lars: Sounds like a plan, I will talk to Mayor Dewey about it.

The door opens to reveal some young teenager with shades and a red shirt strolling in.

Buck: What about my dad?

It was the mayor son, Buck Dewey

Lars: Hey Buck, we just planning on explanding this place to make our own food.