Chapter 18: When It Rain's

Steven enters the bathroom and turns on the lights, seeing Peridot clinging to her prosthetic foot in a corner.

Peridot: What a great souvenir of the other time you assaulted me. 

Steven: Oh, right, sorry. I can take it back.

Peridot: No, it's too late! You... wouldn't happen to have the rest?

Steven washed his face and thought of her words.

Steven: Uh, sorry, it all fell in the ocean... There is a friend of mine who does have your hand attachment thingamajigy.

He then points to the toothbrush on the floor.

Steven: Can you pass me that?

Peridot grabs Steven's toothbrush that he pointed at and aimed it at Steven, still feeling threatened.

Peridot: Is this a weapon!?

Steven: Only for cavities.

Peridot: Hmm. 

Seeing as this item was not made to be used to hurt, she tosses the toothbrush to Steven who thanked her and began to bush his teeth.

Peridot: You said this 'friend'? you own have one of my Limb Enhancers? I demand for them to give it back.

Steven spat out the toothpaste and rinsed his mouth.

Steven: Well I dont own Lars but I can ask him about it, if that helps?

Peridot: That will be... Appericated.

She continues to cling on one of her limb enhancers. 

.

.

.

==================================================

Steven Universe

"HEEEEY LAAAARS, I need your advice on something🌟"

"About what?"

"So like... I realese Peridot and all and now she just stay in our Bathroom, she wants to have her hand back"

"You did what?

"It was about the Cluster like you mentioned befour, she seemed really scared about it"

"Where are you at?"

"Just making some soup at home"

"I will be right over."

"Bye Lars (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧"

"¬_¬"

==================================================

Lars sighed at the message's on his phone with Steven as he began to wondered from the park he sat in and began to make his way to Steven home as it began to pour rain, not being phased by it, he just walks on with a stoic expression.