Panchtatva🔱 (Part 1)

M.C.U. University, which is one of India's top universities. Its building was very large and magnificent, enhancing its grandeur. In that university, children are mostly from wealthy families.

As usual, the day began. Students started going to their classes. Just then, a car stopped outside the university. Next moment, a girl stepped out of that car who was around 19 years old, she looked fine, with a height of about 5'2". Her complexion was slightly dusky, and her face was very innocent, she had long hair hanging down to her waist, she was wearing a white suit with a red dupatta. She had small earrings in her ears and wore a big pair of glasses. She had bangles in her hands, anklets in her feet, a small tikka on her forehead, and a locket of Lord Krishna around her neck, along with a Tulsi rosary. Anyone could tell just by looking that this girl is religious and simple.

After a while, two more boys came out with her. One was about 24 years old, and the other was around 22 years old, and both looked very handsome. The girl turned towards both of them and smiled.

Then one of them said, "Radhika, are you nervous? Today is your first day at university."

Just then, Radhika grabbed her locket and with a smile she said, "No need to be nervous, my Kanha is with me, isn't he, brother? So Don't worry."

Then the other one said, "Anurag bhaiya, when she says not to worry, I worry about her the most that time" after saying this, both boys burst out laughing.

"How mean you both are, teasing your sister like this. Anu bhaiya, I will complain to Natasha didi about you," Radhika said with a pout. As soon as Radhika said this, Anurag's face changed. He said to her, "Oh dear, my dear sister got upset. Arush, don't say too much, my sister is very understanding."

Even Radhika couldn't help but laugh at Anurag's words.

"Hey Radhika, are you going to talk to bhaiya about everything? We are getting late for class, and we also need to visit the principal's office before going to class, also we have to unpack our luggage in the hostel room," a boy said to her, who had just arrived there. He looked good and seemed very decent. He was wearing a black shirt and jeans. He had Kalwa tied on his wrist.

Radhika turned towards that boy and said, "Angel, you're here. I thought you'd be late." Saying this, both of them high-fived each other.

"Yes Radhika, Shiv is right. We are also getting late, let's go," Arush said. After Saying this, both of them started walking. Just then, Radhika called out from behind, "Bhaiya, listen."

"Oh, this is starting again," Arush said, shaking his head slowly. Anurag also chuckled lightly. They both turned towards Radhika.

Radhika began to speak, "Both of you will eat on time. If you skip meals, no one will be worse off than me. You both need to get enough sleep too. And yes, take care of both Maa and Baba, and my laddoo too. And Anu bhaiya, if you make my didi cry, you'll see. Understand?"

"Yes, Mateshri, we understand. If you have any other instructions, let us know," they both said in unison.

Shiv and Radhika laughed. Shiv said while laughing, "Bhaiya, she's more like a mother to you than your own mother."

"You be quiet, otherwise we'll be late," Radhika said while interrupting him.

"Radhe Radhe, take care, both of you," Radhika said.

"Yes, you too take care, Radhe Radhe," after saying this, they both got into the car and drove away. Radhika and Shiv also walked inside the university.

When they reached inside, Shiv said, "Channu, finally we are in our dream university."

"Yeah, buddy, we have waited for this moment for so long," Radhika said with a big smile.