Panchtatva 🔱(Part-6)

Radhika saw Krishn's father, and her eyes became teary, a big smile appeared on her face. She ran and hugged him tightly. Krishn's father's eyes also filled with tears seeing Radhika. Radhika moved away from him.

"Wow!!! My princess has grown up," he said, wiping her tears.

"Uncle, you forgot again, I'm not a princess anymore. I'm a queen," Radhika said in a choked voice while wiping her eyes.

"Oh dear, forgive your uncle," he said, holding her ears.

"Please, my queen, forgive your uncle," he apologized while holding both his ears.

"It's okay, but promise me you won't leave me alone again," Radhika said, pouting.

"Okay, Baccha I promise.," he said with a smile. "Let's go eat something now."

Krishn and his mother smiled as they watched them.

"Are u both going to talk about everything here" krishn's mom chuckled
"You all sit here, I'll serve the food," Krishn's mother said.

"Krishn, show your room to Radhika in the meantime," Shrey gestured towards upstairs.

"Yes, good idea, Baba," Krishn said. "Come on, Radhe."

They both went upstairs.

"Radhe, this is my room," Krishn said, opening the door, but his eyes were closed.

"Wow, it's nice," Radhika said, and Krishn opened his eyes.

"Is this my room?"

"Yes, you just told me," Radhika said as she went inside. Krishn followed her.

Krishn's room was very big and beautiful. There was a big photo of him above his bed.

"Thank God, mom fixed the room," Krishn said softly and took a deep breath.

"Did you say something?"

"No..." he lied 

He sat on the bed while Radhika went near the study table with a bookshelf. There were many books there. Radhika started looking at them. Suddenly, her eyes fell on a book, she took it out and saw it was an album.

"Which is this album?"

" Album?" Krishna came to her.

"This..." Radhika showed him.

"Oh, don't open it, give it to me," Krishn tried to take the album, but Radhika hid it behind her.

"Why, what's in it?"

"Nothing."

"Then let me see."

"Radhika, no," he tried again to take the album.

Radhika leaned against the bookshelf, and Krishn stood a few inches away from her, holding both her hands.

"Radhika, give me the album."

"No, I want to see it."

"Auntie, you..."

Suddenly, Krishn looked towards the door. No one was there. He looked back at her, but she wasn't there.

He looked near the bed, and she was standing there.

"Okay, I give up. You can see it," he said and went towards her. After coming closer to her he tried to snatch that album from her, but they lost their balance and fell on the bed. Krishn face was just few inches above from Radhika's face. Both of them were gazing into each other's eyes deeply. Their heartbeat was racing and the whole world was stopped for them.