Panchtatva 🔱(Part-10)

"Alright, I'll tell you everything, but promise me that you won't try to remember all this. Whatever I say, you'll listen to it like a story, understood?" Krishn said, gently patting his head.

Radhika nodded in agreement. 

"Radhika are you ok", Shive asked as he approached them, accompanied by Niyati.

"I'm fine," said Radhika.
"Sakhi, what are you doing here? You should be resting," She asked in concern 

"I was worried about you, so I followed you here. When I was coming here, I met Shiv," Niyati said. "I told him that you seemed troubled."

"I'm fine."

"Now go and rest. Shiv, take her back to the room," Niati instructed.

"No, I'm fine, and I can tell from your face that you're not fine too," Krishn replied.

"Did you do something, Krishna?" Niyati asked while gazing at Krishna.

"Don't stare like that, I didn't do anything," he replied.

"He's right. I just need answers to my questions, and he knows the answer," Niati said.

"What questions?"

"Let's start, Radhe."

All four of them settled down.

Krishna began, "About 9 years ago, when Shiv's father, Arjun uncle, was excavating, he found a Chakra that was very bright, emitting a positive light. It was so intense that if someone touched it, all their wounds would heal. The wheel was spinning in the air, with a big 'Om' written in the middle, and above that, there were symbols of Narayan and below, the five elements."

"That's just like I saw in that book," Radhika remarked.

"Yes, Arjun uncle tried to test it, but nothing worked. As soon as he touched it, the light from the Chakra vanished, and it fell down. Then Arjun uncle thought it wouldn't be right to bring it in front of the world, so Arjun uncle and Ram uncle decided to keep it in your house with security."

Radhika was listening attentively to Krishn. This time, she was not feeling dizzy, and her head wasn't spinning.

**9 years ago**

Three kids, a girl and two boys, were playing in the garden of a big house. The girl and one of the boys were around ten years old, while the other boy was thirteen.

"Shiv, this is your den," the girl said happily.

"Okay, fine," Shiv replied, nodding.

"Krishn, let's go," both of them ran inside the house.

As they were looking for a hiding place, they felt like someone was calling them. They went in that direction and reached a room where the Chakra was kept.

"Wow, it's so beautiful," Krishn said as they approached. Radhika followed behind him.

Krishn and Radhika somehow managed to take down the Chakra. As soon as they touched the Chakra, a bright light emerged from it and enveloped them. Both children fainted. The Chakra fell down, and a loud noise was heard, with alarms going off. Everyone rushed there and found Krishn and Radhika unconscious. The light from the Chakra had vanished, and it had fallen down as well.

"Radhika, wake up, Krishna, wake up," Radhika's mother, Shikha, said as she woke them up.

"I'll call the doctor," Shrey said, hastily making a call.

They took the children to their room. Shiv followed them closely. But Arjun stood there, staring at the Chakra. He picked it up and examined it closely. The symbols of the five elements and 'Om' were gone.