Panchtatva 🔱 (Part-3)

Radhika was about to fall when someone caught her. She opened her eyes to find herself surprised. Her heart raced, and her eyes widened. She saw Krishn standing, holding her. They both looked at each other as if they were lost in each other's eyes. Everyone at the party was watching them, but they seemed unaware of it.

Then Shiv said, "Renu, are you okay?"

Upon hearing Shiv's voice, it seemed as if Radhika and Krishn regained their senses. They quickly stood up straight. They looked around and saw that everyone's eyes were on them. They lowered their gaze. That guy was still gazing at her but he headed towards the table.

"Yes, Angel, I'm fine," Radhika replied.

"Did you get hurt? I was just helping," Krishn asked.

Radhika didn't say anything, just nodded.

Krishn smiled and started to leave, but he stopped and turned back towards Radhika, extending his hand, and said, "Can we dance together?"

Radhika thought for a moment, then took his hand. Shiv, Niyati, Anamika, and the others also left.

Krishn placed his hand on Radhika's waist and held her other hand with his. Radhika also placed her hand on Krishn's shoulder.

They were both silent, just looking at each other. Then Krishn broke the silence and said casually, "Are you comfortable? I didn't hold too tightly, did I?"

"Yes, I'm fine," Radhika replied with a smile.

"That boy held very tightly. Bloody rascal," Krishn's face showed clear anger as he said this.

"You must be hurting there. You should put something on it," Radhika suggested.

"It's okay, I'm fine now," Krishn replied.

"By the way, you helped me because today I helped you, right?" Krishna asked.

"No, it's not like that. You were going to crush his feet, so I thought why not help him," Krishn said jokingly and then laughed.

Radhika didn't get as angry as she usually did, as if she was with Shiv. She was looking at Krishn lovingly while he was laughing. She didn't even realize that she was smiling.

"What's wrong?" Krishn asked.

"Nothing," Radhika replied, shaking her head.

"I'm a bit tired. Can we sit down?" she asked.

"Yes, why not," Krishna said.

"You enjoy the party. I'm going for a walk in the garden," saying this, Radhika started to walk towards outside.

"Wait, I'm coming too," Krishn said, following her.

Shiv and Niyati smiled as they watched them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside in the garden, Radhika and Krishna were walking without saying anything, just staring at the sky.

"By the way..."

"Yes, say it."

"You didn't even tell me your name."

"Oh, sorry. Radhika, my name is Radhika."

"Radhe," Krishna said softly and then smiled looking at the moon.

"You said something, what happened? Why are you smiling?" Radhika asked innocently, pretending to be puzzled, looking at him.

Seeing her face, Krishn couldn't help but laugh.

"Nothing, just looking at the moon feels good. That's why I'm smiling."

Panchtatva: The creator and destroyer 🔱जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें