Panchtatva 🔱(Part-15)

After everyone had finished eating, they all cleaned the table together.

"Let's go and finish all the work, Niyati," Janaki said.

"I'll help too," Shiv asked affectionately.

"We are going to clean kitchen, not to destroy it" Niyati said with a mischievous smile.

"Oh! That's the thing, Alright, rest all of you. We'll take care of the rest of the work," Krishn said, placing his hand on Shiv's shoulder.

"Okay fine, let's see," Niyati said.

"Oh Radhika, let me help too, I'll assist them," Rishabh said, making an excuse.

"No, just stay there," Radhika said.

"Now let's go, we have work to do. We are not free like you all," Shiv said with a mocking smile 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radhika, Anamika, Rishabh, Janaki, and Niyati were all sitting in the living room.

Niyati was resting her head on Radhika's shoulder while Radhika was gently caressing her with one hand. Rishabh and Anamika were both sitting quietly as if someone had taped their mouths shut, and Janaki was scrolling through her phone.

"I'm getting worried," Radhika said.

"Oh, they are just working in the kitchen, not fighting," Janaki said.

"Yes, I'm worried about the kitchen," Radhika chuckled.

All of them start laughing excluding Rishabh.

"It was a joke, let me see, what they are doing," she said as she got up.

Then she went there to see. Krishn was cleaning the dishes, while Shiv and Akshat were arranging the kitchen.

Shiv and Akshat had seen Radhika coming. Radhika gestured them to be quiet and quietly went towards Krishn without making noise with her anklets. She didn't notice that water had spilled. Due to the spilled water, her balance was disturbed, and she slipped.

"Ouch!" Radhika said lightly.

The three boys turned towards her.

"What happened, Radhe?" Krishn asked, and seeing her stumbling, he offered her support.

"I didn't notice there was water here. I slipped because of it," Radhika said in a slightly painful voice.

"What do you keep doing, Radhika? If it was more serious, what would you have done coming here?" Shiv said angrily.
"Ugh, you're crazy, absolutely. Do you have any work other than falling and getting hurt?" 

"Shiv, calm down. She's already in pain, don't scold her," Akshat said.

"Akshat is right, it's our fault anyway."
"Come on, Radhika," Krishna said, looking at her.

"No, you all finish the work. I'll leave,"

"Oh! Yes, you're a superwoman. You don't feel pain at all. Stop your nonsense," Shiv said angrily.

"Oh, don't be so angry now. You're doing it as if I'm dying..." Radhika was about to complete her sentence when Krishna put his hand on her mouth.

"Radhika, don't make me angry, and Shiv, calm down. You don't need to be real Bhagwan Shiv." Krishn said with a hint of angry in this voice 

Krishn started to lead Radhika slowly, but it seemed like she had sprained her ankle as she couldn't walk properly.

"Wait a minute, Radhe," Krishna said, stopping.