Panchtatva🔱(Part- 13)

Krishn asked everyone to leave, They nodded and left from there with a storm of questions in their mind and their eyes were burning in anger. One by one many question were striking their min. Then they all went back to their classes. Radhika was about to leave when Krishn stopped her.

"Radhe, wait," Krishn said softly.

Radhika stopped.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help you," Krishn said, his voice tinged with regret.

"Krishn, you were just a child at that time. How could you have helped me?" Radhika replied.
"Don't think too much,"

He embracing her without saying anything more, leaving Radhika surprised.

"I am sorry," Krishn said softly.

Radhika caressed his head and said, "No problem."

-------------------

It was around 9 at night, Krishn was strolling in the garden as usual. Suddenly, someone placed a hand on his shoulder from behind. Sensing the touch, Krishn smiled and said, "Shiv."

"How come you're here today?" Krishn turned to Shiv and asked.
"I mean you'd be studying at this time," 

"Yes, you're right, but I felt like taking a walk outside today," Shiv said, walking ahead.

Krishn followed him.

"By the way, Shiv, a lot has happened these days," Krishn said.

"Yeah, This week has been really stressful," Shiv agreed.

"I have an idea," Krishn explained everything.

"The idea is great, but there's a problem, Principal Sir," Shiv said.

"Don't worry about that, I'll handle it," Krishn assured.

"In that case, there's no problem," Shiv said.

"Okay then, done."

-------------------

***Next day***

Radhika was feeling better today, so she attended classes. During the lunch break, all the friends were sitting together in the basketball ground. Krishn was practicing, and everyone was watching him.

"Ugh, I'm tired," Anamika said, leaning her head on Rishabh's shoulder, who was reading a book at that time.

"Oh hello, I'm not your pillow," Rishabh frowned 

Anamika pouted, then straightened up and sat properly. Rishabh resumed reading his book.

Seeing Anamika's expression, Radhika couldn't help but laugh.

"Guys, what are you all doing this weekend?" Krishn asked, spinning the ball on his finger.

"Nothing, just studying," Niyati replied, and everyone else nodded in agreement.

Krishn turned to Shiv and said, sitting beside him, "How about spending this weekend at my place with me?"

"I usually spend weekends at home, but this time my parents aren't at home, so I thought of spending time with you all," Shiv said.

Everyone looked at each other, then smiled, and nodded in agreement. Radhika's mind, however, was elsewhere.

Krishn noticed her and asked, "Radhe, where are you going?"

But she remained silent.

"Don't worry, Krishn," Niyati said as she got up  

"Wait Niyati, Leave her alone, I think she just need some space," Krishn said while stopping her