𝟎𝟗𝟓: 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩

As you approach home on your bike. You see a familiar blonde, waiting at the front of your apartment.

You lock your bike and walk up to him. "May... I help you?" You asked. You didn't expect to see Takemichi.

"Where've you been all night, young lady?" Takemichi asks you suspiciously. Both his hands were on his hips and one foot was tapping on the ground.

"And what's all with those bags?!" He points at the various shopping bags draped over your arms. "Were you out getting spoiled by Koko?!"

"KOKO?!" You nearly drop your bags at the accusation. You wore a disgusted look on your face. "I was out with Senju!" You explain, holding the bags up higher.

"Oh... I- I see..." Takemichi says quietly, embarrassed. Takeomi must've let them use his black card...

You throw the bags at him and he catches most of it. "Carry those up to my suite, bitch boy!" You ordered as you walked to the staircase.

"BITCH BOY?!" Takemichi yells. Surprised at the change of attitude and insulted by the title.

"If you think I'm getting spoiled, I'll play spoiled," you cross your arms, looking at him smugly, "You're my bitch from now on!"

HUH?! Takemichi stares at you in disbelief. Where have I heard that before...?

You stride up the steps, still playing the arrogant role and nagging him to hurry up. Even though he hated the title he was given, he lived up to it. Carrying the bags and following you up the stairs.

"This is actually perfect timing, I was just thinking about you," you tell Takemichi. Taking your keys out to open your suite.

"Why? To make me carry your stuff...?" He says sulkingly. You giggle, "No, that part was just convenient~!"

The two of you take your shoes off before entering. Takemichi sets the bags down and you both sit on the couch. "While I was with Senju..." You paused for a bit.

Since what Senju told you was considered a secret to her. You try to think of a different way to present your thoughts. Without mentioning exactly what she told you.

"I couldn't stop thinking about the battle. More specifically, Mikey," you spoke again.

"Ah, I see!" Takemichi puts his hand on his chin, "You wanted advice on boys!"

"Huh?! Are you stupid?" You deny his claim, punching him on the top of his head. The blonde could swear a bump was growing as he rubbed the affected area.

"I think... Mikey might've had these impulses since birth..." You said seriously.

"Oh, come on, [Y/N]!" Takemichi starts, "You don't believe that."

If you heard what Senju told me... You would too.

You continue to stare at him without answering. Showing with your face that you did believe what you said.

"People aren't born bad," Takemichi says. "I don't even think Kisaki was born bad! He was just a kid who went down the wrong path."

"But Mikey is willingly choosing the wrong path!" You raise your voice. "We can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved."

Takemichi's eyes grew big, "What?! What are you saying, [Y/N]?" He was shocked at your statement. "He told me himself that he wanted to be saved! And even if he didn't, I would anyway!"

"After what he's done?" You argued back, "You out of the two of us suffered the most from that battle and you still wanna save him?!"

"Mikey has saved me countless times! I'm not gonna let him suffer any more than he already has!" Takemichi tells you.