Chapter 5

Paige 💍
Paige had wrapped her arms around Kate and she didn't wanna move. Soon enough Kate laid her head on Paige's shoulder.

"I see you, you guys are so stinking cute." Caitlin whispered.

Paige had got a text on her phone and the light had lit so she looked at her phone.

𝓷𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 🤞🏽🧡!(paige)

мιηι мє💖.🤞🏾(kk)

мιηι мє💖.🤞🏾- i see the progress, do ya big one bestie. 😌😝

𝓷𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 🤞🏽🧡!- you see mee! 😌😂

After looking at kk's message Paige couldn't help but smile, she looked down at Kate and she was sleeping on her.

"I'm about to go to the lobby and get food, you coming?" Caitlin asked me.

"I can't, she's sleeping." Girl you don't Kate to go to the lobby.

"I can't move because she's sleeping on me." Paige said shrugging.

"oh girl boo." Caitlin said rolling her eyes.

" I love you though CC!" I said before she walked off.

Kate🌈
As I was laying on Paige's shoulder I could feel her rest. Like I was home for her, and I don't like to brag but I mean 😪. I think she thought I was sleeping. She's so cute.

"excuse me." Kate said scooting past Paige.

"where you going." Paige said puckering her lips.

"I just have to go to the bathroom that's all." Kate said smiling, she loved Paige's baby side.

"I'll come too." Paige said smiling and grabbing Kate's hand.

As they got to the bathroom Paige looked in the mirror as she waited for Kate to come out the stall.

"what are we?" Kate said walking out the stall. "Like are we just strangers who have a thing for each other and is just not gonna say anything or what?"

"of course not, we're gonna be something, I'm gonna make sure your mine eventually." I said winking at her in the mirror. 

"And exactly how far away is eventually?"  Kate wondered.

Kate got the answer she was hoping for, but she didn't get it exactly how she wanted it.

"matter of fact, your already mine, but when will we make it official? Soon, I promise." Paige said hugging me from behind while I dried my hands.

"Out of all the people you could pull though, what made you choose me?"

"I'm not even gone lie, my teammate tried to play me like I couldn't pull any female I wanted, but instead pulling the female of my choice, they chose for me and they chose you, they made sure to let me know that I wasn't just doing this to prove to them that I could pull anybody but to actually find real love and I see it. In you." Paige said looking into Kate's eyes.

Everytime Paige made eye contact, Kate got butterflies like they've just met. When kate heard the reason Paige wanted to get with her, her heart sunk. Until she realized Paige said that she actually wanted to be with her.

"I've actually had my eyes on you for quite the minute, then I stopped but it was like it came back every single time I seen you, like not even in person, in a video or picture." Kate explained to her.

"not you wanting to get over me." Paige said to Kate laughing.

"It's not even that, it's just I started seeing alot of people were saying you and Azzi was together, and from then on I knew like me and you wouldn't happen." Kate said as we walked out the bathroom.

"oh no, me and Azzi are just best friends." Paige explained hoping Kate wouldn't bring up the mishaps from you know.

Paige💍
Seeing Kate smile every time she talked to Paige made Paige smile so big, she had hoped Kate felt the exact same way about her. Paige never could see herself with another blonde, let alone a blonde from Iowa, but she knew her heart wanted what it wanted.

"why didn't you get all fancy for the draft?" Paige asked me as we sat back in our seats.

"I didn't think I'd get picked, I was really just there to support my best friend and I ended up getting selected. To tell the story is to relive the moment, I'm forever grateful for that moment." Kate said to me.

"Can yall hush." One rude man behind us said.

"close yo ears grandpa." Kate said back.

"KATE." I whispered in her ear. "You don't say no stuff like that." Paige said. She couldn't keep it together.

"well, cause he not that into this movie anyways, I got time today. tomorrow he gone need some help at the grocery store with his groceries, if he want some help he better leave me alone." Kate said looking at the movie.

"how you figure?" Paige asked Kate still laughing.

"cause every Sunday, he in there needing some help." Kate said eating some more of our popcorn. "Don't the senior citizen home close at 8 anyways, how'd he get out." She wondered.

"oh you're running out." Caitlin whispered to her laughing.

I hadn't seen my own teammates a minute so I told Kate I'd be back and I moved down a row.

"oh no, you're an Iowa girlie now." Kk said putting her hand in my face.

"oh please" I said laughing. "you guys are never satisfied. You want me to tell Kate to move down here?" Paige said smiling.

"Not you being attached already." Ice added.

"I'm not, I just told her I'd be back."

kk🔥
after talking to Paige during the movie, she went and sat back with Kate because of course she couldn't leave her hanging. kk had thought about how good of a match maker she was.

After the movie

Paige💍
"well, I guess, I'll see you around." Kate said wiping her hands down her pants. "well around the internet like always." She said laughing.

"yeaaa" I said puckering my lips out. I just went in for this big hug and we didn't let go for another minute or two.

"the bond they grew over a movie can't be that strong." Kk whispered to Caitlin.

"If they're soulmates then maybe." Caitlin said laughing.

"travel safely, when you get to the hotel text me, if there's a problem call me, or Caitlin, she'll probably answer before I do." She said before hugging me one last time.

"I will, you're one of those huh?" I said holding her hands.

"Of course." She said laughing.

"I had a really great time with you while our teammates just eavesdropped on us the whole time." I said biting my lips and looking into her eyes.

"same." She said trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. I lifted her head up with my fingertips and leaned in, we met lips and her lift were like angel soft tissue, if that's the correct comparison lol. After a few seconds we pulled back to get some air.

"I'll see you around lovely." I said winking at her and putting a piece of paper in her hand before leaving.

Caitlin🪩
Seeing Paige and Kate kiss was so cute. Kate's not the lover girl type so I didn't expect it from her but the look on her face told it all. I'm super happy for them both, especially since Paige has like all these thirsty fans. She's finally found her one. As for Kate, she's been denying love all her life basically, and she got the one person she's actually wanted all this time, and she did it all by herself.

3 in 1 day, talk to me nice, lol.😭 let me know what yall think! Have any ideas? Drop em or dm me! Vote and comment please! Thanks in advance 💕 I proofread but I prolly overlooked some stuff sorry, lol!

Blonde ambition <3 Paige B&  Kate M.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें