Chapter 8

kk🔥
Kk didn't like no mess, she hated drama, that is the drama that she was in. She kept looking at Paige's phone and everytime she looked in that direction, Paige was smiling and texting Caitlin.

"you two seem to be balling." kk said but she wasn't supposed to.

"me and Caitlin? We've been locked in, we just have never had so much free time in our life." Paige said back to me.

"Idk, it just seems like ever since you guys had the open discussion about having sex, you've just been texting more." "Which that wasn't the plan." Kk said waving her finger in the sassiest way possible.

"of course not, if me and Caitlin waited to have sex again we would've been done it and would probably still be doing it. We know our boundaries now." Paige told kk being as serious as a heart attack.

"I'm just being concerned because I know Kate would flip out if she got the wrong idea." Kk said minding her business.

Landed

As we landed, I couldn't tell you HOW GOOD MY BEHIND FELT TO BE UP OFF THAT SEAT.

"I wonder if Kate's up now." I heard Paige say.

"text her and see" I told her looking at my phone as we approached the bus.

Paige💍
I just decided I would call Kate and see if she was up, that way if she wasn't, she'd still answer because then I'd be done woke her up. I'm a genius I know.

"heyyoo" I heard Kate yell into the phone.

"I take it as I didn't wake you up." I said laughing.

"of course not I woke up like and hour and twenty minutes ago." She said fully fuel.

"You seem to be head over heels now." I said smiling, she was so adorable.

"yea I feel like a little kid who just got fed like a lot of sugar and then sent back home to it's parents." She said being very precise in the description.

"you're so cute." I said looking at her through my camera.

"yea I think I'm about to go get some shots up considering I'm fully fueled." She said eating a slice of pizza.

"okay baby be safe, I love you and call me when you get back home." I said blowing her a kiss.

"I love you too." She said to me blowing one back before hanging up.

"you guys are cuties, when are the babies coming?" kk shot out.

"girl, a while from now, I'm gone go ahead and tell you. We far from that approach." I said laughing as I sat down on the bus.

"I tell you what, I'm just about tired of sitting down." Ice said throwing her bag down on her seat.

"right, like can my tush get a break, I can't be sitting on the bench and sitting on the bus for too long, I gotta find a struggle." Ines said.

"girl you funny" kk said bursting out laughing. "Why you downing yourself like that?" She added

"I make humor out of riding the bench." She said shrugging.

"I make humor out of riding the d-" ice said before getting cut off

"YEAAA, we get it, you're running out" Paige said stopping ice right in the middle of her sentence.

"And I thought Paige was nasty." Kk said trying to throw me under the bus.

"First of all, I'm not nasty, I haven't did anything." I said back addressing it with humor of course.