Chapter 11

Kate🌈
Me and Paige called Caitlin and we made sure to cheer her up. She was smiling and happy when we got off the phone. So now I'm happy. I got dressed for the date with Paige.

Insp

"you look good ma

"you look good ma." Paige said kissing my neck in the mirror.

"Thank you baby, you look good too." I said smiling.

"I swear you have the prettiest smile ever." She said helping me out my necklace on.

"your the sweetest." I said kissing her lips passionately.

"I think you'll really like where we're going." She said getting excited like a little kid watch cocomelon.

"So what kind of place are we going to?" I said as we walked hand in hand to the car.

"a place to eat." She said opening my door for me.

"thank you." I said smiling.

"I mean duh. Like is it casual, fancy, simple, at least tell me that." I said putting lipgloss on in my mirror thingy.

"why would I tell you anything? It's supposed to be a SURPRISE." She said rubbing my thigh.

"because you love me. If you don't tell me then that means you don't love me and I'm gonna be sad." I said kissing her cheek while she drove.

"bae. Come on now. Don't do that to me." Paige said looking at me then back at the road.

"I guess you don't love me." I said hanging my head.

"fancy. It's a fancy restaurant." She blurted out. I love using that against her. Well while it still works at least because I know one day it's not gonna work anymore.

Paige💍
I hate when she does that. That's how she gets all the secret out of me. One day that's not gonna work anymore, it'll probably be when we're married so that i know we locked in. I'm so tender it just doesn't make no sense.

"and if you keep rubbing my thigh like that imma rub my clit on your mouth." She said to me. I was shocked.

"KATE MARGRET MARTIN" I said laughing.

"not that I'd complain though." I added.

"I love how you match my humor." She said smiling.

"Would you actually let me though?" She added.

"of course. That's an opportunity I ain't never passing up." I said laughing.

We pulled into the parking lot and I made sure to park close to the building because Kate's wearing heels so I want it to be easy for her to walk around.

"we're here." I said unbuckling my seatbelt after parking. I got out and opened her door for her.

"thank you my love." She said smiling and grabbing her hand.

Kate🌈
It was so sweet for Paige to bring me here. She gives me princess treatment without me having to ask. Of course I'm going to return the favor, she deserves it.

"baby, you know you didn't have to spend so much money on me." I said holding her hand.

"it's not just about the money, I just want you to know how much I love and appreciate you. And I was gone do it all on my own but I suck at planning." She said kissing my cheek.

"And that's fine, we could've done anything. We could sit in a jacuzzi together and talk or even just watch a movie. Anything I'm doing with you, it's a date. I love the simple things." I said getting up hugging her.

"so you don't like it?" She said hanging her head.

"of course I love it baby, I'm just saying anytime I get to spend with you it's a date, it's special." I said taking a bite from my food.

"ohh. I was scared for a second." She said awkwardly smiling.

"oh- your phone is ringing." She told me.

"it can wait. Right now is me and you time." I said kissing her.

Paige💍
I have the most perfect girlfriend in the world. She's so pretty, her smile, her humor, her personality, I love everything about her. She just brings out the best of me. I'm so lucky to have her.

kk🫀
"bae you never have your face in the camera." I said to juju.

"I be looking rough that's why." She said laughing.

"I'm sure you're still gorgeous as ever." I said making a hand heart.

"aw baby, you're so sweet." She said propping her phone up.

"see you look good mama." I said taking a FaceTime photo.

"bae stoppppp" she said quickly hiding her face.

"you look good mama." I said eating ice cream.

"people always think I be high." She said laughing.

"I knowwww. I seen one video of you on my explore page, and I read the comments and one of the comments said "she high as gas prices."" I said laughing.

"bro it's not that funny." Juju said holding back laughter.

"It is though. Cause it's not accurate but it's funny." I said laughing.

"You'd still hit this if I was high." She said puckering her lips.

"Girl BOO." I said dying laughing.

"you denying it?" She asked me squinting her eyes. Which she didn't have to do because they're already small.

"you shouldn't have did that. You set yourself up." I said laughing.

"but no Ian denying it. Cause you sexy regardless." I said blowing her a kiss.

"I can't wait to come see you." She said making puppy dog eyes.

"I can't wait to see you. We're gonna go on dates and to games and hang out and cuddle! I can't wait till we can be up under each other. We can do tiktoks and everything." I said smiling.

"getting a little out of hand." She said laughing. I swear she had the prettiest smile and the cutest laugh.

Juju🌟
I can't wait until I can see my girlfriend. She's the most perfect person ever. I don't even do plans when I don't HAVE to, but for her I'll do anything. She's just has me in a chokehold. But that's fine because I love her.

Let me know what yall think💕! And please go read my other books! 🩷