Chapter 9

Kate🌈
I decided I would come see Paige, we've been locked in for 2 months now. She's not expecting me but everyday we were long distancing I just wanted to see her more and more. I got out of my car and knocked on her apartment.

"heyyyy" kk said hugging me as she opened the door.

"heyyy." She said hugging me back.

"PAIGE COME HERR!" Kk yelled.

"Is she expecting you?" She added.

"no, I'm here to surprise her, I miss her." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"KATE??" She said jumping on me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE BABY YOU SAID NEXT MONTH." she said getting all excited.

"I didn't want to wait that long." I said swinging her around as our lips connected.

"you drove all the way here to see me?" She said making puppy dog eyes.

"of course, I'll do anything for you." I said holding her hand.

"here, come in." She said smiling.

"you just don't know how much I've missed you." She said as I sat down on her couch.

I had my phone set up, I wanted to have a little fun while I was here and it started right now.

"I missed you too haven." I said leaning in to kiss her.

"who, you kiss who?" She sis rejecting my kiss.

"I missed you too Paige. Stop dodging my kiss." I said trying to kiss her again.

"that's not what you said the first time. Don't play with me Kate, who is haven?" She said with her smile quickly falling.

"I didn't say haven, I said Paige. You must got ear wax." I said looking around trying to avoid eye contact.

"don't lie to me Kate MARGRET Martin. Cause I'll slap you." Paige said being dead serious. She was so mad.

"bro I don't even know a haven, you're just being extra. You just want attention." I said sitting on her lap.

"get off of me." She said shoving me.

"and who is "Margret" that's not my middle name." I said laughing.

"no because you're laughing and my feeling are deadess hurting." She said wiping her tears.

"did you come all the way here to call me somebody else's name?" She added, her face was really red.

"ma you trippin. I didn't say no haven, you must've heard what you wanted to hear." I said cooing her.

"why would I want to hear you say another girl's name, you sound stupid."

Paige💍
I don't know if Kate thinks I'm stupid or what, but I know what I heard, and I heard haven. If there's another girl, she better tell me before I find out, because if I have to find out, it's not gone be pretty for her. My anger issues isn't just gonna let that slide.

"why do you choose to lie?" I said frustrated.

"baby I only want you, you tripping." Kate said trying to kiss me.

"Kate bro, I'm telling you now, if I find out, it's gone be real ugly, so you better tell me and you better tell me the truth." I said grabbing Kate's throat.

"I love when you're aggressive." She said biting her lip.

"That's it, I'm done." I said wiping my tears and almost walking out the door.

"Bae, babe, come back." I heard Kate say as she chuckled.

"It's just a prank." She said putting her phone in my face.

"Get that phone out my face." I didn't find anything funny about that at all.

"I can make you sleep outside, tread lightly." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm sorry mamas. You forgive me?" Kate said kissing my neck.

"I guess, you drove all the way here for me." I said holding her hand.

"they got you rapping now?" Kk said to Kate laughing.

"They forced me to sing that line." Kate said laughing.

"No because you wearing gamecock gear is just outrageous" I said.

"I lost a bet."

Kate🌈
Being with Paige instantly just makes me happy. Her smile is contagious. Her smell it all just feels like home. I get attached so easily so I'm scared for myself. When I have to go back home, I know I'm gonna cry.

"you guys want to make a tiktok, this gone be the collab they never knew they needed." Kk said setting her phone down to record.

"I can't dance." I said hiding my face.

"Girl, Paige can't either, she discovered rhythm but it said "find me" once again." Kk said dragging me.

"girl bye, stop hating." Paige said putting her hand in kk's face.

"not too much on her." I said laughing.

"you have the most perfected smile." Paige said kissing me.

"thank you ma." I said smiling.

"should I leave, cause don't make me sit in the middle of this." Kk said laughing.

"but you guys are cute though." She added.

"speaking of cute, you'll never guess who kk's talking too." Paige said getting excited for her best friend.

"WHO?" I quickly said.

"shush." Kk said putting her hand over Paige's mouth.

"why can't I know." I said hanging my head.

"It's not that, just don't judge." Kk said before telling me she's in a situationship with juju Watkins.

"she sexy." I said with no shame in my game.

"She really is. Then the small eyes just make it 10x better cause when she smile, you can't see her eyes." Paige said.

"I don't know, but I find it attractive when people are high." I said shrugging.

"And that's constantly how she looks." I added.

"hey hey hey, can we hop off my girl" kk said rolling her eyes playfully.

"She's coming to see me Friday, and she's stay for like 2 weeks." Kk said cheesing up.

KK🦋
I get excited when I get to talk about my girl to other people, I get to brag about having the prettiest girl in the world wrapped around my finger. She's just perfect. I can't wait to see her and take her out.

HEHEHE SURPRISE! I wasn't planning on updating this book until the summer but I love me some Kate Martin she just a sexy blonde and she underrated. Let me know what yall think 💕!