Chapter 10

Paige💍
Today, practice kicked my ess. I don't know what the difference was between today and yesterday but my lord. The only thing that kept me happy and sane was that my girlfriend is down here and we're going out tonight.

"you know what. I think we should double date one day!" Kk said pointing.

"that would be so cute." I said smiling.

"juju tripping, she still sced of a plane ride, she would rather drive here thus just fly here." Kk said rolling her eyes.

"you should've been like I'll buy your plane ticket and everything." I suggested.

"she got her own money to get the ticket, the thing is the air, the heights." She explained to me.

"well kk you're scared of heights too so." She said being messy.

"hey this ain't about kamorea "kk" Arnold." I said pointing to myself.

Juju🩷
I finally found the courage to get a plane ticket. I don't know how much longer I can go without seeing kk.

"I'm so mad." lele said.

"why" I said putting on my practice jersey.

"I was just finessed." She said looking so serious.

"2,586 dollars bruh." She added.

"that is alot now I can't front." Kayla said.

"I mean I'm not tripping but why finesse me like just ask. Cause what fetty was say. "When you die you cannot take it witcha." She said quoting.

"I have a very important announcement." I said standing on a chair.

"she about to say something stupid watch." lele said already laughing.

"I'm in, a serious relationship." I said announcing.

"not juju in love." One of her teammates said.

Kate🌈
I miss my girlfriend. I just want to see her, smell her, kiss her and be under her. I don't think her practice can go by any slower. While I waited, I decided I would call CC.

"she's, at practice, she's taking forever." I whined.

"girl let her practice, she's coming back." Caitlin's aid laughing.

"how's Indiana going?" I asked her bro g excited for her.

"good, Im learning my place. It is way harder than college though."

"yess, it is. But you got it twin." I said eating ice cream.

"I don't know because every mistake I make, people down me for it like I'm human too, I f*ck up I make mistakes and I'm not the only one." She said wiping her tears.

"calm down babe, it's okay. I've played a number of bad games." I said making humor out of it.

"You don't understand. You don't get it. I'll call you later, I've got to practice." She said wiping her tears and hanging up.

I hate seeing Caitlin hurt. I hate the hate she's getting. She's just a girl, and a human can only take so much. I hope she'll be okay.

Paige💍
Practice just finished and I instantly called Kate. I feel like she's just drowning without me.

"mama, you good?" I asked her putting my pants back on.

"yeaaa, are you finally done?" She said with a big smile on her face.

"yes, you want something to eat back mama?" I asked her.

"I don't know; the way Paige talks to Kate is just so adorable." Azzi said in the background.

"she's my wife, I have nothing but love for her." I said blowing her a kiss.

"aww, ma I love you." She said to me.

"I love you too sexyy." I said before grabbing all my stuff and walking.

"anyways I'm not good hungry, I'm just hungry for you." she said eating ice cream.

"you are so nasty babe." I said chuckling.

"why you look so worried." I added.

"Caitlin." Was all she said.

"what about her baby." I said pulling out of the parking lot.

"she was crying because people be sh*tting on her when she makes a mistake in a game, or when she misses a shot or just have a bad game. I hate seeing her cry baby, it hurts me like it's me." She said with her face turning red.

"awe baby. Tell her to text me. I told her I'm always here if she needs to talk. People expect way too much from her." I said making puppy dog eyes.

"and it real life almost made me cry because she's my best friend. I hate seeing her get so much hate and so much backlash. It just, it's unreal." Kate said wiping her tears.

"awe mama. please don't cry. You know I hate when you cry."

"I'm not trying too, but the kind of person Caitlin is in real life, she doesn't deserve the way she gets treated. And I can't stress that enough. Basketball is taking her confidence not just as a player but also as a person. People saying she looks like a man and stuff it's just hurtful." Kate said breaking down more and more.

"mama she's good. I'm gone talk to her. She's normally good at blocking all that out though." I'm trying to hold it together because when anybody cry, I cry, and seeing my girlfriend cry, that's a whole other level of pain. And it's not happy tears.

"I'll talk to you when I get home mama, I love you."

"I love you too." She said sniffling and hanging up.

"The amount of "mama"s in that's conversation is just adorable, kk said in the front seat.

"it just comes naturally now, like anything I say whenever I'm talking to her in general it just naturally comes out." I said smiling.

"Boogers, I'm glad you found somebody that makes you happy." She said tapping my thigh.

"I'm glad you found somebody that makes you happy too." I said looking her in the eyes.

KK🫀
I love my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend, my girlfriend. I want to just spoil her so bad when she comes to see me. I'm excited. It's Wednesday and she's coming Friday so what's to come? Paige took me to get food and then dropped me off at home, I thanked her and went into my apartment.

GUYS!! DON'T WALK, RUN TO READ MY OTHER 2 NEW BOOKS PLEASE! 🩷 THEY BEEN STRUGGLING TO GET THE VIEWS SO I HOPE YOU GUYS DO GO READ THOSE! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK💕!

-Any pranks yall want to see, drop em!
- ideas? Drop em.
- shipped couples, drop them!