the man in Black

A/N's point of view
                -at somewhere...

A girl was laying on the large bed, her naked back was in view. The duvet was covering her till the lower waist!, her lashes were wet with tears and lips were quivering, soft and heavy sob can be     heared..with her heavy throat she said said sadly...

"Why he did this???
WHAT have I done to deserve this!!?"

A silent tear left from her ocean like blue eyes...

"I know what he did is unforgivable, he don't want the world to see you nor want you to see the world.."

Cara the (caretaker) said consoling her..

"WHY?? Just why he don't want let me go out of this four walls..!? he didn't even let me take educations... Whyy.."

"I don't know why! But know the day your face will come revealed in front of the world,, WILL BE HIS LAST DAY..."

Then cara slowly, gently and carefully put ointment on her buries, she hiss in pain...
A lil cry eft her lips sensing this cara's eyes become moist. After treating every buries of her, she checked on hear to find her wet eye lashes resting peacefully...(Maybe)..she kissed on her forehead, while lefting she took a look at the sleeping Beauty and sigh heavily~

"May lord send sm1 in Ariana's life whom can bring happiness... To her please lord she doesn't deserve this I can't see my angel like this...I hope you hear me"

                    °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Intro:
 Angle~
-ariana aderson

Height: 5'5.1

20 y/o

status- businessman's only daughter or..
Caged golden Bird. Breathtakingly beautiful in every way possible...black long hair, big blue eyes, honey bright smooth skin with sm scars.! Full of innocence unaware of the cruel world...

Parents-
Dad: harwin aderson 56 y/o.
Step mom: cara kelly aderson 53 y/o.

(Fixed marriage with seth knight)

BEING A MILLIONAIRE'S ONLY DAUGHTER.. PRINCESS???must be thinking..but, Ariana's life turned upside down when her mother NINA ADERSON  died at the age 34, at that time angle was just 7..! she lost her childhood, friends, BOOKS.! AND caz of her silence and innocence she never try to defence. Till she did realized, it was too late.
Always following rules, restrictions. If she try to goes against it.., she got punished by her SO CALLED FATHER.

               _____________________

A day later~

Resting her chin on her folded knees Sitting on the edge of the big window, her thoughts got disturbed by horns of sm cars. She lazily noticed when sm1 came in her sight.. all dressed in black, tall, bulky builded.. jet black hair styled in a manly-bun. Tho she can't see him but his body language was just screaming darkness..

"Again another one"

Thinking sm of harwin's client or partners. Ignoring it she headed towards balcony nd sat on the chair, closing her eyes taking deep heavy breaths, she relaxed herself to escape the reality...for sometime..

~Why it feels so weird and strange...?~ 

Sensing a heavy silence in the whole house make her feeling uneasy about smthing fishy

~it never happens before..~

Thanks, now I should sleep it's already 10:56. I hope u enjoyed chiks 😊✨♥️