that man in Black, again???

“plz cara!.talk to him please...I don't want this...he is just dealing nothing else
He is only doing this for his own greed and wealth.."

Ariana said crying hard hugging cara sitting on the floor.

“ohh my poor child, I wish I could help you but.... I can't "

She said pathing her head in order to calm her down. Cara knows nothing would make him change his decision..
He would still marry her off!

Aria' don't have any courage to face him again, she remembered how he had beaten her severely. she was at the edge of passing out!!

"If he made the decision, then none can do anything.. against him!"

Ofc he won't! He likes to have control, he only craved power and money and that's the reason he is marrying her to knight's.
They are powerful cause of having political connections, they offer this deal' and her father being a Bastar why would he let this good chance slip. He is impatient he only want more.

"Atleast let me complete my studies..just a lil more time. Can't he-"

"And nobody care about your qualifications Ariana..!"

Both flinch by his tight calm voice cara hugged her and secured her arms around aria'..hide her face in cara's chest!

"You are a princess..the only child of Aderson's family...your mother was a beauty of her time... And that's what you've got from her... *Sigh*do you even know what you worth?? men with power, money and large positions are ready to do anything to have you! do you think they'll ask about you so called studies?!"

{Do i want to study just for them?}

Ofc she knows what in this world men wanted! They only want women for to pleasure them like a good whore or sm sex slave...she can't even imagine having that nightmare..she had always been scared, kept under good control, under fine limits; she can't even talk back!!

"Seth is the only heir of knights, after his father he is the boss. He is good man aria' he'll take good care of you.."

   {Good man, in her world...?!}

Even a good man will see a women as a mere using object!
The thought of this made her inside made shake..she will never live like this...NEVER!

Saying this he left from there...cara make her looked up and Whip her tears as she said

"If it would've in my hands then I've not even let anyone touch you. but, I am helpless my child..I just hope that the man you'll marry comes out a good person..."

Cara said lightly and made her lay on the bed kissing her forehead...
Looking back at her fragile body she close her eyes and whip her tears and closed the door..

        __________________________

Sitting infront of mirror in dressing room lost in her own thought. But got interrupted by:

"See angle, I've bought the wedding dresses! Look how beautiful they are!"

Cara said holding sm dresses cheering Ariana's mood lit up...

"And I bet it'll look even more beautiful if you wear it!! Tell me which one you'll wear..?"

"Choose any of them, I'll wear it"
Aria' said expressions-LESS...

Cara felt like bad about her then she again said in cheering voice

"But take a look; how can I choose one they all are beautiful"

Ariana sigh heavily then stood up and said 'okay'....

Aria' didn't looked at those dresses..picked one cara was holding and headed towards changing room.

Coming out aria' stood infront uninteresting ly...cara said putting her palm on her cheeks laughing sweetly

"OMG... Angle, you're looking like a real princess-"

"Sadly I'm not one!" She said in between chuckled bitterly... cara's face fell she think about sm sec then said.

"U know, u don't need make up caz angles are already beautiful. They don't need that..."

She said putting her hands on aria' shoulders..a small smile crept on her face as she ask looking at her..

"Am I really beautiful Cara?"

"No!! you are the most beautiful women I've ever seen!!...." Cara Said smiling warmly..."wait let me brush your hair a little......and shall we go??"

Hearing this Ariana's face colour fell as she was about to say.. but SUDDENLY.....

Hope you guys loved this chapter and....what do you think what had happened.. stay tune to know ❤️byee..