enough!!!!.

~~

Sm1 screamed in ,high pitched voice both jerk their faces towards the nearby window to see...
but (nothing) none was there strange...Aria' fist her palm in cara's palm squeezing it she said-

"What was that!?.." it came out like a dry whisper!

"Sshhh....Calm down *made her sit on the bed* something's going on downstair.. see everything got dead silence just after that scream.!"

Aria' gulp softly, also sensing the silence frighteness masked her face.;

"I'll just chec-"

"N..no don't go p...please"

"Relax listen I will just go to check if something is okay or not and DON'T. COME. OUT. NO. MATTER. WHAT. okay? sit still here I know something gonna happen just breathe breathe!!"

Nodding like a puppy she inhale closing her eyes... opening her eyes she sees cara making her way to door...she hold her hands and said!..

"W-what if-..."

"Just sit still and don't come out okay!..and lock the door from inside. Go!!"

White that cara left from there. Aria' closed the door from inside and windows and sat their...

              BANG, BANG...!!!

aria' flinch hard by that sounds... Tears gathered in her eyes.;

"W..wha-ah... What is ha..ppening there..cara???"

She cried and put her palm to press the muffals after hearing footsteps from outside..

"Sm1 is coming!!what should I do??"
Said in a panick whisper...but before she could do anything they banged hard on the door again and again..

"Noo.. no plzz!!!" Cried covering her ears...

                       BANG!..

They shooted the door lock nd within sm mins the door got opened. Three mens got inside they grabbed aria's armed and started dragging her out the way...-

"Noo..no let me go..!leave me-ahh.. plzz!"

For two movements she got complete silence...only...blood...her eyes widen.!

{The whole way is painted in blood}

causing the hem of her wedding dress to drenched in that dark colour. Lost in her shock she didn't realise when she got through sm1's feets..untill she did..-

Jet black leather boots..then sm1 gripped full of her hair

"Aahh..! pl-please...n-" she screamed

She again Screamed when that sm1 twisted the hand of holding the hair..!
And force to look around her surrounding...harwin was on his knees
with gun point hand cuffed behind his back looking emotionless even in this situation?

Plenty of dead bodies laying with sm parts....chopped! Want her to throw up..
Her stare fell on cara.. she was crying mess also on gun point...

"Cara.." tears stared to flow "leave me plz.. help-" then the eyes she wish she never meet with...or she do?.!

  That hunder dark hazel pairs..

          "How are you princess"

Sorry it was a short chapter, forgive me plzz🥺 but I don't know how my laptop got hang so much😭
I

'll try my best and do votes plzzzz..🥺🤌🏻.