deep thought..!

Still not believing the words, she got interrupted by his voice...

“you shouldn't stress for that, I've talked with him so don't worry. Now only one week is left for your marriage prepared yourself.. get enough sleep. Go!”

He said with straight face looking into her eyes. Hearing about marriage her face turned pale...

She didn't said anything, turned and headed towards her room. Harwin was looking her without any but emotion but his eyes were saying smthing more like screaming.!soon he also left from there!

             ________________________

kerkhoff  palace~
             -Hallroom

Jake jump to sofa bouncing, sited next to him kyler makes him bounce as well. Kyler asked with curiosity..

"What happened there..?"

“smthing very unexpected, a really shocking one”

"Omg just tell mee you fuçker..!"kyler said being impatient..

Jack sigh and said "harwin have a...daughter..." As soon as his words left both kyler and standing there aera who was holding her phone slipped out off her hold,

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!"

A screechy sound eco in literally whole palace. Both of their eyes where widen like it will be out off their sockets any time..month hang low open..

Jack again said closing kyler open mouth.."yeahh.."

"HARWIN HAVE A DAUGHTER!!!!?"
kyler said in shock making a weird face joining both his brows still not believing
It..."

“…yea-"he couldn't even complete aera interrupted him by hurriedly coming and sitting next to him..

“really Jack?!what is her name? How she looks like, do you have her pic. Show me naa; her height, her hair, how her body shape is?is she cubby or slender and*breath*...is she beautiful..?
Aera asked in one go making both of the gentlemans done!

"Aera…shut the fuck down.. let him complete atleast!" Said kyler

Aera pouted and then looked at Jake with big eyes waning the answer..-

Jake inhale then said“i don't have her pics as I saw her from a far.. so I don't know her body shape and shit..and yeah.. beautiful??? Aera.......She is the definition of beauty..! So innocent yet so sharp features. Ahh..! just like an angle!

O m g, oh my God really??
I need to see her then...” aera said drooling over Jake's describing her ...

"I'm not complete yet..!"

“then who the fuçk is stoping you??? Continue...”kylee looked at her in all done face..then Jake said “ SK asked for her...”

As soon as he left those words he closed his ears with immediately..-not again that screechy sound~

"WHAT!!!!!

"BITCH, YOU BETTER BE JOKING:"said kyler...with wide eyes...

"I wish" he said giving another shock to both of them..."and I freaking swear aera if you interrupt me then I'm not gonna tell you the remaining drama..."

"Okay.., okay okay.."aera said putting her index finger on her sealed lips..

"Yes he asked for marriage but that fucker said that her marriage was already has fixed and she is engaged..so he can't back away..."
Jake said making a mocking sad face..

“He wish” Kyler mocked and laugh in the joke...Jake also laugh.!

"But I don't think a man like SK.. will be drown by beauty..he will never,if it's about killing; women and man are equal.you also know that" Jake said lil seriously

“But why to marry? just kill her...” kyler said, Jake looked at him..

"She is daughter of HARWIN ADERSON..
his blood is running in her veins..you know very well about SK! And his mission..he will not be at peace untill he merciless-ly shed blood of every drop of Aderson's with his own hands....!
"I don't think his daughter is like him..still can't believe he had been hiding her from years..!

“not anymore as he just got her caughted and that too from the DEVIL himself..”kyler mocked again laughing-ly

Few days later~
         -at mid-night

All under the beautiful dark moon-night
Sitting in her balcony, looking at nowhere lost in her own deep thought. Moonlight was hitting on her face making it glow even more breathtaking.
High cheek bone, pointed nose, big blue eyes, plumpy soft lips with heart shape face...

Light cold winds blowing her sm hair strands, touching her skin sending Shiver down..making her come back to earth!
Just then a sound of buzzing came in her ears contact..she slowly looked here and there with silent face.,not finding anything noted she got inside her room for sleep..

Unaware of the fact that she just got her moonlight-beauty captured in some flying gadget, which was flying from far high, roaming around her bedroom sight from the “start...”

Please do votes and share your thoughts on cmmts thanks for the time you gave to this...love you..❤️😊