but why me!?..

Angle's point of view
-in her room~

Peaking from upstairs, I saw many mens Are standing surrounding the cough area.
Even m- even my dad!!!? smthing was written on his face...NO..! it's isn't the cold look! But frighteness
He is looking...scared~. But from whom and why? and where is cara..?

I slowly got downstairs, hiding behind a gaint pillar..(end of POV)

A/N POV-

She try to see what's happening and... Everyone of there were standing even her dad but a man was was sitting like a king he is on there his back was facing her...

"so bulky, broad shoulders,wait he is the same bun man (the client) but..why dad is scared of...HIM??"
was her only thought just then feeling sm movements, she jerk her face behind and..; yeah...the glass in cara's hand fall breaking into pieces making a huge sound in that whole wired silence..

The mans sitting there jerk their faces in that sounds directions... Ariana got more terrified seeing that Hulk man sidely lookin' at her direction, she immediately hide in her back behind the pillar again..! "Ohh god..no please noo.. " just then she saw cara standing there like statue..and heard a man shouted loudly..

"Who is there??" It was Jack...

She looked at cara and shooking her head not to tell that she is here..!

"S-orry sir I..it just accidentally fall from m.my hands... Sorry..."

Jack was about to say smthing just then SK signal him to be quiet..he got up from the cough and started going towards that pillar's direction.. sweat breads form on harwin's forehead..he gulp hard when SK stops few steps far from the pillar and turns to him suspiciously. Still looking at him he grab Ariana's wrist and pulled her infront..

SK's point of view~

Sm1 is there, my eyes caught a glimpse of hair..puling the person in front.. I looked at harwin nd looked back at her...big blue eyes, pale skin terrified expressions.. 'Fallon angle' ..

"Who is she... harwin?!

"Sh-she is a ma-maid..!" But his expressions saying smthing eles..!

"Maid!!?" Taking few steps forward..
He didn't said anything..and darking my eyes I said..
"Spill..."

"L-leave it SK..it's n-nothing have to d..do with he-her.." he. Is. Shuttering..

"It isn't my answer harwin!"(POV ended)

A/N POV-

Harwin slightly sigh cara to take angle upstairs! away from him...

Both SK and Ariana's eyes crashed.. for the last time. She immediately run upstairs along with cara..

"Stay here don't come out until I say so..." Cara said closing the door from outside!

Angle's point of view-

Who is he...and the way he was talking with dad..omg doesn't he fear him..!?

"the side profile, the body, the eyes'
No stop thinking about that aria'!

{ But he's smthing...he's distracting me..}

A/n POV-
-30 mins laters~

Angle was just thinking about that incident.. a beautiful one.. just then cara said knocking from outside..

"Ariana..Ariana.. open the door! Mr. Aderson is calling you downstairs.."

___________________

"What was your need to came there!!"

It wasn't a question...he don't sounds angry or danger but regretting and disappointed..!

"I didn't knew that father..I just came there for water"

"Angle......! you were not supposed to came to infront of them., specially to him..!"

He palm headed and sat there, he isn't shouting or sounding anger but frustrated. Like he wasn't want her to confront infront of that 'devil'..

"Why he was talk-ing to you l-like that father..? Who is...he and what was h-he talking about.."

(Why she is asking about that ruthless devil??? Doesn't she know he will eat her alive...!? Oo yeah she don't..but her curiosity will eat her inside..she want to know..)

Harwin stood up and looked at her sight and said-

He's the god father of underworld, devil SK.. he was here for sm underwork but then he saw you and ask..

"I want to marry her" he said in calm voice looking straight in harwin's eyes
Harwin's eyes widen he said in full terror..
"What..? b-but she...she. is engaged..."
He lied smoothly..SK looked at him for smtimes then stood up and without any word..he leave from there with his team..

"But why me..!?why he wants me...??"

"Yeah.. but I'll not just give you to him!
I know who is he and what is he! And I know why he want you to marry him"
And I'll not let it happen.."

He said cubing Ariana's checks. Today she got to know that she have a father she felt the love of being a daughter..

{Is he playing around or just saying a truth}..

Hey buns if you like then do votes and share your thoughts in cmmts..❤️