1

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

18ᴛʜ ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 2024
7:36 ᴀᴍ ɪsᴛ

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎

" Will you pick up your goddamn phone , It's ringing for the second time and disturbing my precious sleep ".

Divya heard this words as she hazily woke up from her slumber. Why would her phone ring ? That too , this early in the morning. None of her friends were early risers nor any of her siblings in the town and her parents never really bothered calling her . Only messaging when it was absolutely needed. The only person who could call her was her sister , Drishti . But she was sleeping right beside her .
Who could it -

Till she could follow her trail of thoughts , the phone rang for the third time in the morning.

"Are you picking up or should I toss it on the wall . Better yet , I could throw it - "

Not letting Drishti complete her sentence , Divya picked up the phone without seeing the name and greeted it .

" Hello ? "

" Hey Divi , Uth gayi "

"Oh its you, Hey Krits , You are awake at this time ? "

"Yeah , surprising I know but I had to come in place for Aaru as she needed to prep some things for her wedding , Now you need to listen to me . I have a big news for you ".

" Listening " .

" Do you remember that our company had listed its name in the list for dual-trained professionals applications for BCCI .

Well , we just received an acceptance letter from them this morning and they specifically wanted your team to become the nutritionist physiotherapist for this year as you already have a great amount of experience since you held the same position for Rajasthan Royals for the past 2 years " .

" That is a good news but you could have told me this later on too . You spoiled my beauty sleep . Anyways I am on a leave right now . I should get - ".

" Oyy , hold your horses . I have bad news too . The England Tour of India starts on 25th of January with the first match taking place in Hyderabad and they immediately need a new team of dual - trained professionals to step in place as the contract with the old team has ended. You will need to step in three days as the team leaves for practice on 21st of January "

" WHAT , HAVE THEY GONE MAD ?
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE FULLY PREPARED IN JUST 3 DAYS . I HAVEN'T EVEN ANALYZED THE DATA OF THE PLAYERS "

From beside her , Drishti threw a pillow at the back of her head and said " Stop screaming you fool , It's 7 in the morning, let me just sleep ".
Saying this , she turned around while covering her ears with a pillow .

" Oh , Is Drishti sleeping in your apartment today . Doesn't she need to return to her hostel by tomorrow ? "

" Will you answer my questions first "