4

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎

19ᴛʜ ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ
11:00 ᴀᴍ ɪsᴛ

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

"Bhaiya , kitni der lagegi . Mujhe late ho raha hai ". Divya asked

" Do minute or lagta hai , didi . Woh badi gaadi aage toh nikal gayi hai . " The driver replied

Divya was not having the best of day . She had a meeting with BCCI officials , the National team and her long time cricket crush Captain Rohit Sharma. But here she was stuck in the traffic from the past 5 minutes as some prominent political figure was going to pass by.

This damn traffic was going to ruin her first impression in front of her crush and her employers. While she was thinking , the taxi started moving forward . The clock on her wrist chimed 11:15 , when she finally paid the taxi driver and stepped out of the the taxi infront of the BCCI office .

Quickly signing herself at the the reception , she let herself be guided to the meeting room . She was luckily only four minutes late  .

After having some nervous thoughts and taking a deep breath  , Divya entered the meeting room , where she was greeted the chairman , Jay Shah

Taking a seat , Divya greeted the room .

Goodmorning sir , I am going to be the head of the physiotherapy and dietry department for the period of time mentioned in the contract which is left to be signed . This is the list of my team mates who will accompanying me for this test series  ". Saying this , Divya passed removed a file from her bag and passed it on to the chairman

The chairman , quickly glanced through the file passed it to one of his secretaries while another one came forward and gave a file.

The chairman said , " Well Ms.Singhania , I have already gone through your resume and have gotten great feedback from some of my friends at rajasthan royals . Seeing your work ethics has convinced me that you are perfect for this role . Please sign this contract here so we can make this contract official."

With a broad smile , she took the file signed it
"Thank you , sir ."

They conversed for a while when another man in a black suit entered and whispered something to Mr.shah's ears who said to divya " The squad is here after practice and ready to meet you , would you like to proceed ? "

"Of course , Mr.shah "

Soon , the both of them stepped into a meeting  room where the team was present . They both took a seat at the armchairs present . Divya quickly spotted Rohit Sharma and became star struck . She also spotted a familliar face in the crowd.

Breaking her reverie , Mr.Shah said ,  Good morning gentleman , this is Divya , a new addition to our team . Divya, this is our team and coach , Rahul Dravid sir. The coach will introduce you to everyone here. Rahul sir , I hope everyone is here.

Uhh yes , Only Jaiswal is missing . He was a little late at practice so I had given him a small punishment . He will be here soon .