6

After Divya composed herself and stepped out of the restroom, she scanned the waiting area for Gaurav but didn't see him anywhere. Feeling a mix of relief and disappointment, she took her seat again, trying to shake off the lingering effects of her anxiety attack. She obviously felt better that Gaurav was not present in the VIP waiting area , but somewhere in her heart , she hoped he would have waited to see if something was wrong with her , to check if she was alright or not .

Alas , he was right . He had moved on and she had too but still a small part of her heart was with him .

She should move on , no , She had to move on . She thought with a determined expression on her face .

Divya felt a shadow cast over her frame and looked up to find  her biggest fan with two coffee cups in his hands.
She couldn't help but stifle a groan. Yashasvi, her only arch-nemesis in the whole world, was probably the last person she wanted to deal with after a breakdown .

He offered one to Divya with a disinterested expression. 

A curious Divya raised her eyebrows and a small smirk made its way onto her face and teased him by asking           " Tum yeh coffee mere liye laye ho ?. Tujhe mere se pyaar toh nahi ho gaya na . "

Forcefully pushing one of the coffee cups in her hands , he plopped down beside her seat and replied " Apna ego zaada badha mat , rohit bhaiya ne bola hai isiliye laya hu . Aur pehle toh mere standards tere say match nahi karte".

"Yasha , Tere jese logo ke standards bhi hote hai ".

" Of course hote hai , Vya . Woh bhi tere se ache hi hai . I still remember your ex , what was his name again ..... Haa Garvin ya aisa kuch tha na."

" Gaurav hai uska naam ", Divya replied defensively .

" Ha , woh jo bhi naam tha , pehle toh dikhne me zero tha , aur kitna possessive tha . Me aaj tak mila nahi hu use but woh ipl ke time , har din video call karta tha dinner ke hi time use hi pata chalta hai ki red flag tha" . Replied Yashasvi with an annoyed expression

Divya sighed and reluctantly nodded in agreement with Yashasvi's assessment of her ex. "Tu ese toh sahi bol raha hai, Yasha. Gaurav mein kuch red flags the, aur mujhe pehle hi unhe dekh lena chahiye tha toh atleast woh mere pe cheating toh nahi karta."

Yashasvi raised his eyebrows in surprise at her words but decided not to mention anything about cheating and said , "Wow, Vya, kya tu ne pehli baar mujhse sehmati ki?"

Divya smirked. "Shayad kiya. Par zyada aadat mat daal, Yasha. I still hate you"

Some moments passed and Divya broke  the silence and teasingly added , "Well, at least Gaurav cared enough to be possessive. Can't say the same about your love life, Yasha."

Yashasvi chuckled, retorting, "Ouch, Vya, that's cold. But hey, I'm too busy practicing cricket to worry about love. Unlike some people, I have priorities."

Divya rolled her eyes playfully, "Oh, please. I've seen you swooning over Kendal Jenner . Don't pretend you're immune to female charms."

Yashasvi feigned innocence, "Who, me? I'm just spreading positivity by supporting foreigners"

They both burst into laughter, enjoying the rare moment of lighthearted banter amidst their usual rivalry.