5

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐴𝑛𝑧𝑖𝑒𝑡𝑦 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠

Do not read if you are not comfortable. I have excluded imporatant parts and will add them in next chapter.

ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎ఌ︎

20ᴛʜ ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ
7:30 ᴀᴍ ɪsᴛ
ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀᴘᴏʀᴛ

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

Divya quickly sat down on one of the chairs in the waiting area at the airport , waiting for her team as well as the ICT to show up . The flight was at 8:30 and boarding was at 8.
She wanted to be early today and prepare herself mentally for the trip which was going to be huge for her career.

She had been extremly nervous , not for her new postition but the fact that her ex-boyfriend was also going to be a part of the team and was going to be there for the whole trip.

She also had to tolerate the black-eyed devil , which was going to be annoying as hell for her . She still did not know what those weird feelings were which overtook her momentum yesterday , the only time she had felt her heart beat so fast , was when she had her first kiss with Gaurav , but never again . She definitely did not like him plantonically so romantically was a foreign concept .

At that thought , she chuckled to herself , him and her romantically involved a was recipe for a big disaster . They could not stand each other . She definitely had better standards than him . Sure , he looked cute when he was smiling , the dimples stood out more . Sure , he did look a little hot when he was angry and ann-- Wait , Oh my god , Did I call that five year old kid hot ? Ewww.

She quickly checked her head to see if she had a fever or something . Her head was hot . That may be the reason for such stupid thoughts .Before she could go back to cursing herself for thinking that , she heard a extremly familliar voice say

" Good Morning Divy , I mean Divya . Can we talk "

Divya looked up from her seat and saw
her temporary team member and exboyfriend ,
Gaurav Oberoi .

She nodded her head and he took a seat beside her and said
" You still come early at the airport ? ".

It was one of the common traits they shared and that was how they had actually became friends in the first place

She replied , "Yeah , I see you do the same . But you are late for like atleast ten minutes , I would say."

" Yeah , Sneha wanted to spend some time with me before I left on this urgent trip " , he said with a lovesick expressions on his face which gave a little burn to her broken heart.

He soon realized what he said and tried to say sorry or some excuse but Divya replied with a small smile on her face , " Its okay to talk about her if you want but we were here to talk about something else ". She said this in order to divert the topic and she could see that he genuinly forgot about their past.