2

The clock striked 12:15 when Divya finally stepped out of the room . She straight away went to her cabin where she saw Kriti again.

"Ohh right , boss has asked me to help you for today . Anyways , I have analyzed the data on the health of various players and prepared proper dietry plans with shedules for physiotherapy . I have kept the file in my office . You can take it tomorrow with you and check them out in your flight . "

" Thank you so much Krits. I know this is very unlike you cause you will only do this if you lie to me but I can't remember anything you need to lie for so I owe you for this one ."

"You will kill me if you get to know " kriti whispered to herself .

" Are you telling me something ?" , Divya asked

"Oh yeah , Definitely, I mean to ask who do you think must have suggested you for this position from Rajasthan Royals, I reckon it may be Dhruv "

" Nah , Dhruv is a bit shy in front of authority. I think it must be Riyan . Atleast , I know who wouldn't have recommended me ." Divya quipped

" Hmm , you know what ? My gut feelimg tells me that it is 𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐯𝐢 who recommanded your name . " Kriti answered .

An amused Divya retorted
" Why would he ? I mean , I annoy him as much as he annoys me . He also hates my plans and never follows them ."

" Still , It feels like something he would do . If Riyan would have done it , he would have messaged you about the same . But if Yashavi has done it , he would not tell anyone because you both claim to hate each other and even after knowing each other for three years , you'll don't have each other's phone number. "

" Why would I have his phone nuber , eww . Never in my Wildest Dreams , he will become someone close to me . Anyways , who cares . What is important is that I have gotten the most important and expensive contract of my life . Now you get out of my cabin amd let me start working . "

" Yeah , yeah . Check the member's of the new team list and tell me if ℎ𝑖𝑠 name is there . I think it will be there since 𝐺𝑎𝑟𝑣 is the best physiotherapist in our company. " Kriti said

" Even if its there , I am not gonna ask Mr.John to change it . It will look as if I am mixing my professional life and personal life . He had warned me about it in the past when we broke up ."

" But still , This is the biggest project you are going to lead after Rajasthan Royals . I don't want him to distract you . I know there is nothing between you'll anymore but the lingering feelings hurt . They hurt a lot . "

"Hmm" Divya said vaguely

" I m serious , Divs . Don't hurt yourself in the name of job . What happened between you'll is ancient history but that does'nt mean it does not hurt " Kriti said with a sad smile

" Okay , My free therapist . I will think about it . But I don't think there is anyone else available right now so I will need to work with him and this is an huge opportunity for him too . I don't feel anything for Gaurav any more . "

"Oh please Div , Don't lie to me . You have not dated anyone in the past year . You have basically sworn off dating because of him ".