Chapter 5

"GIRLS IT'S TODAY!" Jaz suddenly enters the living room, dropping the bags she was bringing on the floor.

"Today is what exactly Jaz?" I ask her without turning around. I was calmly watering the plants, while Amanda, was lying on our sofa with her legs in the air, drawing in her notebook the landscape beyond our window. We were both quietly doing our things to the sound of a vinyl.

"The party Bee, remember? The opening one" I look back and see Amanda rolling her eyes while scribbling with a green pencil in her notebook.

"Hey! If I remember correctly, you also wanted to go to the party! What happened?" Jazmine removes Amanda's legs, sits on the couch and puts them back on her lap.

"Henry will be there. And I don't want to see his horrible face, because if I see him then I'll be arrested for murder." Henry was Amanda's ex-boyfriend. They were together for six months and it was eventually discovered that he was cheating on Amanda with at least two juniors and one senior, from our school. As soon as Amanda found out, she broke up with him and since that she has changed dramatically. She became much more distant, cold, and uninterested in the things around her. When we tried to comfort her with ice cream and a girls' night, she assured us that she was fine, but we all know that she must be suffering from the separation. We were very excited when she also took the initiative of wanting to go to the opening party, to relax a little and have a lot of fun. Of course we were aware that Henry would probably be there too, but Amanda's move didn't go through Jaz.

"Nah uh. That's not an excuse. TODAY, me, you and Bee, are going to that party like three normal teenagers, because we deserve to have fun, and because it's our last year, did you hear?" She gently hits Amanda's foot, who with a serious face, doesn't seem convinced. Jaz turns to me. "Bee, it's also for you, did you hear?"

"This time I will agree with Jaz, I don't see a reason not to go to this party. There will be food, music, our friends will be there..." I shrug my shoulders.

"There's going to be a firework! Isn't that cool?"
Amanda looks at me, then at Jazmine and then again at me. Rolled her eyes. Puts the notebook on the living room table and gets up.

"How much time do we have to prepare?" Both Jazmine and I looked at each other and smiled.

"OOOOOOKAY! There's a party waiting for us, girls!"

—-
Hi friends!
Another chapter for you!
I've been a little uninspired to be honest but I'm trying to get better at this.
In the beginning of the chapter there's the music that was playing while I was writing this so I decided now that this is the song that was playing in the vinyl AHAHAHA
As I always said imagine as you wish
See you soon
Love tou all :)