Chapter 6

Can I go home now?
I knew I was gonna hate every minute of this damn party. I feel claustrophobic. The amount number of people that are inside of this small division is scary. On my left side couples are kissing furiously, on my right people dancing frantically and drinking.
Why do people get drunk? What's so funny about that? This loud music is making my ears bleed.
I just need some peace and privacy.
When we arrived the sun was setting, but as the time past, Jaz was no way to be found, Amanda was talking with some of her friends, Chase was occupied getting is ass drunk and Thomas was hooking up with somebody. So I was left alone a pretty long time ago.
Even by the gardens there's was no peace.
When I left to go inside again, to see if I can see anybody I know, I found Emily, the hostess of the house. She waves happily at me.
"Amber hi! You look amazing!" She hugs me and presents me to the groups of her friends.
"Is there a place I get go until the fireworks? I have to wait for Thomas to go back to the dorms... " Emily looks at me.
"Are you not enjoying the party?" I felt ashamed for saying that, so I quickly reframe what I said.
"No, no, no! That's not what I meant! I just need to recover my social battery, that's all..." the trough the music Emily starts laughing really loud.
"Oh my god girl, I get you" she came closes, and gives me a key. "Here, this is the key to my room. It's closed and empty. First floor, fourth door at your right" a wave of relief rushes from my body as I thank her and pass through the billions of people in here.
When I finally reach to the stairs, I look at my left to see a bunch of guys playing by the snooker table. I see Collin, Jason, Hunter, all of them with a girl by their arm, and other boys that I don't know but are probably from their teams. Weirdly I don't see Jacob, not that I mind.
When I got upstairs I pass some people that were making out in the hallway or on the floor drunk. Emily's room had a little "E" on the door frame so I put the key and open the bedroom. Closing the door behind me, I finally feel peace. I don't wanna leave this room for anything. Emily's bedroom is pretty nice. Not as big as I though but is really beautiful. The walls and the decorations are green, and beige, lots of windows and space around.
Her bed is in the center of the room so I seat there and look around. I feel tired. I feel sad. I feel like I don't belong here.
But I was the one who wanted to come.
You and Amanda could be wahtching a movie and eating ice cream you idiot!
I just stay there, laying on her bed alone, by the sound of the distant music downstairs, when suddenly I hear the door open.
I lock the door right?
Not really knowing what to do, I get up to see who was here.
You first mistake Amber...
My heart starts racing really really fast in my chest when I see Jacob shirtless and a blonde girl like me almost naked walking numbly to the bed. My body is frozen, everything stops. My brain is telling me to move, but my body does not take the orders. I shake my head and quickly hide in the bathroom.
The door was not closet because it would make sound and I was going to be found,
so I just stayed there quietly until they're done.
I look trough the door and see Jacob on top of the girl, while she smirking at him. I see her unzip his baggy jeans while kissing his chest. Jacob still on his foot seem to be bored by the situation but doesn't back off.
In less than a minute I can only hear the girl's moans loud and clear and the movement of the bed against the wall.
Please let me out...
"Oh my god Jacob yeah!" The girl scream, but not a single sound from him.
I was on the flour sat against the bath tube with my hands on my ears.
Her voice, the movements, the sounds, the freakin smell, I could feel everything.
Until...
It stoped.
Suddenly stoped.
"Get out."
I hear Jacob saying.
"What?! What'd you mean? You didn't even come!" The girl said confused but angry at the same time.
"I said. Get. The. Fuck. Out. Don't make me repeat myself Lylah"
"Lydia. My fucking name is Lydia." More movement, I supposed she is getting dressed.
"I don't get it. We were having such a great time! You're a fucking asshole, and I fucking hate you! How dare you!" She screamed.
"I don't give a shit. Now, out." He sounded so calm it made me scared.
"Fuck you."
"Better than fucking you I'm sure." He replied. The door slammed shut and I stayed at the same exact position until Jacob's out of the room. I can't be caught here, I'm gonna be humiliated if I do...
Two, three, five, ten minutes passed and he's still not out.
"You can get out now."
Okay I'm dead now.
I don't dare move a single muscle. I don't breath.
"I know you're there."
Somehow I manage getting up and slowly walking out of the bathroom.
There he was, putting his simple white T-shirt back and his cap in place. My heart is in my hands and I'm shanking because I'm scared and I want to get out of here.
Jacob turns around and meet my eyes.
"I'm... I didn't... I..." I shake my head with embarrassment and look at my feet.
"Why aren't you downstairs having fun?" He asks not leaving my eyes.
"Cause I'm not having fun." I simply reply.
"And why is that?" He tilts his head to the side genuinely curious.
"Because I don't find interesting coming to a party to get drunk, having sex and listen to loud music, I prefer other type of entertainment".
"Like what?"
"Why so many questions?"
"Because you look disturbed... I wanna make you forget..." I was not disturbed. Sex was part of our lives. But I can't deny my strange feeling.
"I'm not disturbed, it was just... how can I say it... weird"
He smiled.
A tiny little smile... but still a smile.
Again.
He has a pretty smile, and cute dimples....
And a pretty hair...
And face...
Okay shut up girl!
"I'm going downstairs, the firework is about to start..." I said, as I was slowly stepping to the door.
Before I leave I turned around to see him still sat at the bed looking intensely at me. At my clothes, at me.
"Next time check the entire room, before having sex with somebody." He smirked.
"Nice skirt, by the way."
——
Hey friends!
Another chapter! I've been thinking a lot about this one, so I hope you like it!
Thank you for all the people that are voting, commenting and supporting, you are freaking AMAZING.
Here's some inspo, always feel free to imagine as you wish.
Emily's room:

Amber's outfit:

Amber's outfit: