Chapter 20 - Shocker

To say I was scared was an understatement, I was terrified.

Ravenna always got what she wanted and now she wanted to know my secret which I know she will reveal to the whole world when she finds out.

What to do? What to do?

Ooh, why don't you tell everyone yourself?

Ooh, why don't you shut up.

Meanie.

"Why are we here?" Adam asked for the millionth time.

"Because I needed to talk to all of you." I answered him with a growl so he could stop asking the same question again and again.

"And what type of talk is it?" This time Jason asked.

"It's about my sister." I sighed.

"What happened to Ravenna? Is she okay?" Adam started frantically asking questions which earned him a smack on the head by Miranda.

"At least let her speak you idiot."

"Thank you, Miranda." She nodded telling me to go on.

"We are gathered here today because of some things that have been happening and the things that will happen. Now i-" I was cut off rudely by Brad.

"No, we are gathered here for school. Not for some stupid drama."

"Shut up brad." Miranda silenced him as she threw him a nasty glare.

"Now where was I before I was rudely interrupted by someone rude?" I glared at Brad, who rolled his eyes at me.

"You were at 'now I-' and then you were cut off by Braddy, over there." Jason being Jason raised his hand and answered.

"That question wasn't meant to be answered Jason. It was like a rhetorical question that aren't meant to be answered." Naomi lectured Jason.

"Okay, so, I called you all here because as you all may have known that Adam here went on a date with my little sister." I started speaking which got me a lot of questions from the people around me.

We were sitting in the school's football field. Everyone was here since I had initiated an emergency meeting, that practically involved everyone I knew and was friends with, that just meant Aaron and the others, and Brad.

"And you let him date your little sister?" Lara asked in shock.

"What's up with me dating jack's little sister and for your information, her name is Ravenna." Adam said defensively.

"Wait. How old is she again?" Sarah asked for the first time and here I thought she's mad at me.

"16." I answered giving her a smile which was ignored quite brutally.

"I didn't ask you Jack, I asked Adam." Sarah said coldly, facing Adam.

Yes, she's still mad.

"Um, 16." Adam answered unsure of what was happening.

"Dude. You're dating someone younger than you." Jason stated what clearly was stated before.

"People. People. People. Please leave your questions for later. First let's listen to what this idiot has to say." Naomi stood up and silenced everyone and nodded her head telling me to carry on.

"Thank you, Naomi for shutting them up although I don't like you calling me an idiot." I glared at her and in return she gave me a cheeky smile.

"So, Ravenna went on a date with Adam where she asked about me and Aaron." I continued. Lara started to look at Aaron with a questioning stare. Aaron looked at me to explain more, looking clueless.