Prologue

I realized not too long ago that what I had been feeling for a long time was something I had to tell someone before someone found out by themselves. Because it was something that I couldn't hold in for too long.

My name is Jacqueline Daniels, but everyone calls me Jack. I really like my name because it's not too girly. I don't know why but I've always been more into masculine things rather than feminine things. My parents never really cared what I liked or didn't but I knew I was different.

My family consisted of only 6 people; my sisters, my parents, my uncle, and me. I was studying in the local middle school near my house and my parents never took me out of the house often, but I was okay with it. Because I had great friends that were all guys.

I had a friend who was a guy and he was my best friend and we always used to do everything together, like everything. We used to be inseparable but you know all good things come to an end someday. We grew apart majorly because I liked girls and well, he liked me. So, we stopped talking just to not feel awkward. I never told him about what I felt but I just told him I didn't feel the same way he did.

I truly was a weird person since I never liked girls when I was like 10 or 11 years old, and I used to pray to God to turn me into a boy because I wanted to be one. At first, I didn't know why I would want that but now it's perfectly clear although now I don't want to be one because some guys are just dickheads.

But I know that out of all the days of my life, the day I met her brought the most significant change.