Chapter 31 - NO!

Sarah and I had been all lovey-dovey the next day, and it was quite obvious from our behavior that we were dating now.

The moment we came through the double doors, everyone was looking at us, specifically our intertwined hands. I could see that all the guys had their eyes widened because they couldn't get Sarah and I had. Successfully at that too.

But the happiest of all the people was me, I was just so happy that I could burst from the happiness. The main reason of it being that I had Sarah beside me with her hand in mine.

And the other reason being that mom had told me that I should come out to dad on the weekend when he would be home all day and I can tell him anytime. Sandra and Ravenna had also agreed that they would stand by me when I tell dad.

And uncle Rick was still oblivious to the fact that I was interested in girls.

"Look at the latest couple of the school." Aaron said while approaching both of us which resulted in Sarah blushing and me smirking. "Looking good." I smirked at Aaron who smirked back at me.

"Well, who could say no to my charms." Sarah hit my arm playfully as Aaron made gaging noises.

"Yeah, okay." He said and I made faces at him which resulted in both of us making faces at each other while Sarah chuckled at every face we made.

"That's even more childish and idiotic than Jason's behavior." Miranda came out of nowhere with Jason.

"Hey!" Jason exclaimed but a sharp look from Miranda quieted him down. He just pouted and went to Sarah.

"Sarah, she's being mean to me again." Jason said while grabbing Sarah's arm and I felt my possessiveness coming out.

"Woah there, dude. Hands off, she's mine." I said and went over to Sarah and grabbed her from her waist making her lean into me. Sarah was blushing at my action while the others had their mouths wide open and I saw Miranda smirk.

"Finally, I thought that you two would never tell each other your feelings." Miranda said and grabbed Sarah from my hold.

"I need to have girl-talk with her so I'll borrow her from you, butch." Miranda winked at my direction and started to walk in the direction of the library.

Naomi was coming to us from that direction with a smile on her face and she was about to wave at us when Miranda grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the library as well.

"That was weird." I voiced out my thoughts and Aaron nodded.

"Why didn't they take you with them? You're a girl too, right?" Jason asked with confusion and I rolled my eyes at him while Aaron laughed at him.

"Come on let's go to our first class." I said and both the boys started walking towards our class.

I miss her already.

..............................

"Now, tell us what happened yesterday at your house?" Miranda asked a flustered Sarah who was surrounded by Naomi, Miranda and Lara.

When Miranda had dragged Naomi and Sarah towards the library, they had found Lara already there reading in the corner, so they had gone over to her and now Sarah was surrounded by the curious girls.

"Nothing. W-we just talked." Sarah stuttered and Naomi smirked.

"You're stuttering which means you're lying." Naomi said, Lara and Miranda smirked as well.

"Don't lie to us Sarah. Tell us the truth and then you can go back to your boo." Lara said which made Miranda and Naomi to look at Lara with their eyebrow raised.