Finding out his mate

Eito's POV
Im really happy today. Today is my birthday! Im finally 17 and im going to find my mate! Even though I was super happy, I still felt weird. What happened last week was strange, what was wrong with Katashi? N-not that I care. I brushed off that feeling when I heard my dad yell for me to wake up. I got up then ran to my bathroom to take a shower then I got dressed. I felt like being sexy today, maybe because im at the age where ill find my mate. I know sometimes it takes a while and thats why people go on searches but I feel that there close. I hope I meet my mate today though! I put on my skinny black jeans that were ripped at the knee, my black Panic! At the disco shirt, and I made my hair messy. I looked in the mirror and smiled before heading to the kitchen.
"Happy birthday." My dad said as he walked over to me and tilted my chin up. "Your old enough to find your mate now, that means your wolf will come soon." He said as he looked me in the eyes seriously. "If your mate rejects you, dont be too sad. Were here for you." My dad said as he left out the front door for work. "Good morning Eito!" My mom said as I looked over at him. He was smiling and placing plates down as I walked over to him. "Dont think about the negatives like your dad, have a happy birthday and I hope you find your mate soon." My mom told me as I ate quickly then left.
"Hey Eito!" I heard my best friend Rico say as I whimpered. I was trying to get my locker open before my first class. "Ricooo~ help me." I Said making a cute face as he blushed. "I cant get it open." I said smiling as he opened it easily. "Thanks, your good at everything." I said as he laughed. Rico was a loner wolf, thats why most of the wolves here didnt like him. He didnt have a Alpha or belong to a pack. He was handsome, smart, well built and kind, which was why the other animals at this school liked him. I still dont know why hes friends with someone like me. "Hey dont think about negative things." Rico said as he caressed my cheek. "I-Im not." I said as he hugged me. "Your heavy! " I said as he laughed. "Happy birthday~" Rico purred as my ears twitched. I pushed him off of me and he smiled.
"Thank you." I said as I heard a lot of chatter. We turned towards the chatter and I smelt an intoxicating smell. It was a sweet mixture of vanilla and I felt myself starting to blush. "Whats wrong Eito?" Rico asked as I glanced at where the smell was coming from. All I saw was Katashi and his friends. I brushed off the intoxicating smell when the bell rang. I gritted my teeth as I tried to ignore the scent all day. But its getting to the point where I cant control it! "M-Mr.Sasumi can I go to the restroom?" I asked as he smiled at me kindly. "Sure, hurry back." He said as I dashed out of the classroom.
I ran to the restroom and into a stall. I locked it quickly as I sighed. The scent started to get closer as I gasped. The restroom door swung open and I heard laughter. "I cant wait for you to find our future Luna." I heard one of Katashi's friends say as I tried to stay silent. The scent was really strong and I felt myself getting hard. I tried to keep it under control but I couldn't hold back. I feel like a pervert! I bite by bottom lip to keep in a moan that almost escaped my mouth. I know they have the best hearing and I hope my scent gets masked because were in the restroom!
"Guys go to class." I heard Katashi say as I bit my bottom lip. For some reason his voice sounded super sexy...whats wrong with me?! This guy hates me! I heard them say their good byes as I relaxed. As I relaxed my stall door flew opened. I trembled as I saw Katashi's glare. "Do you think its funny teasing me?" Katashi said as I licked my lips. God whats wrong with me? "You smell good." Katashi said as he came into the stall and locked it behind of him. "Shit." Katashi said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. He sniffed and licked at my neck as I moaned. "Mate." I heard my wolf finally say as I grinded on his lower half, causing him to suck air through his teeth. My minds going blank... "Wait! I dont even like you!" Katashi said as he pushed me away from him...is he rejecting me? "If your mate rejects you, dont be too sad. Were here for you." I remember my dad saying earlier as I started to cry. Katashi left angerly and I stayed there crying. Is it because he always hated me that he rejected me? After I finally stopped crying I stayed there until school was over. I felt bad about skipping and I knew my dad was going to punish me when I got home. My wolf was still sad about getting rejected by our mate.
"My bag..." I said as I walked back to Mr.Sasumi's class quickly. I walked in and he was sitting behind his desk. "Im sorry about earlier Mr.Sasumi." I said as his fluffy fox tail swished around. "Its ok, your bag is right here." Mr.Sasumi said smiling as I walked over to him. I tried to grab my bag but I felt something grab at my wrist. "Oww!" I screeched as I was pinned down on his desk. "M-Mr.Sasumi!" I shouted as I felt him feel up my shirt. "What is Eito?" He asked as I struggled to get away. "What are you doing?!" I shouted as he smiled. "You got rejected by your mate huh? I heard your 17 today but you still look so young." Mr.Sasumi said as he rubbed my chest. "Ah! Ngh! P-please stop!" I pleaded as I started to tear up. "Your mate doesn't like you, he rejected you." Mr.Sasumi said as my heart stung. I know he rejected me...I know he doesnt want me, so why not? "Thats it, open up to me." Mr.Sasumi said in my ear as my tears flew down my face. "Hes not your mate." My wolf said as Mr.Sasumi started planting kisses along my neck. "My mate rejected us..." I said back as my wolf growled. It must feel sick being touched by someone you dont love. "P-please stop." I pleaded as Mr.Sasumi ripped off my clothes. "No way, you think im going to stop now? Ive been wanting you ever since I first saw you." Mr.Sasumi said as he ran his fingers through his brown hair. "Your mine now." He said as I started crying.
"Get away from him." I heard Katashi's voice say as I looked towards the doorway. Katashi and some older wolves were standing by the door. "I want him fired, ill report this to my father tonight." Katashi said as he walked over and grabbed me by my wrist. The other wolves walked towards Mr.Sasumi as I got dragged out of the room.
Katashi took me to the parking lot and pointed to a car. "Get in." He demanded as I shook my head. "Thank you for helping me but I dont need your charity. Im going home." I said as I started to walk away from him. Suddenly, I felt arms wraps around my waist. "Im sorry for what happened earlier...I want you to be my mate." Katashi said as my wolf began to be happy again. "Y-you rejected me." I said as he turned me around. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes as I pouted. He caressed my cheek and I moaned at his touch, it was like my whole body was on fire. "mine." Katashi growled as he bite my neck. He then looked me in the eyes and kissed me passionately. The kiss was intoxicating, he slid his tounge into my mouth and explored.
"F-fine, but if you hurt me again I wont forgive you." I said after the kiss as he lead me to his car happily. It was like he was a diffrent person. "Where are we going?" I asked as he drove us further away from my house. "Were going to my future territory." Katashi said smiling as I gulped...that means im going to meet his family.