returning

A/N: ಥ_ಥ I know I said I'll get better at updating but I c-can't. *runs away crying to my writing room* I'm so ashamed! I'm sorry!
\(;'□`)/

Eito's POV
I jumped up in Andrey's bed after I heard arguing and stuff crashing.
"Your just going to take him with you on a walk?! What if he runs off are you that stupid?!" I heard one guy yell followed by a loud bang on a wall.
"I'm the leader and what I say goes!" I heard Andrey roar which made me tremble. I hate when people get too loud...
After Andrey roared it went silent. I began to tear up... what if they hurt him? How will I get home then? I brought my knees to my chest and began to cry.
The door swung open and I felt my heart skip a beat.
"What the hell are you crying for?" Andrey asked worried as I ran out of his bed and hugged onto him.
"I thought something b-bad happened to you!" I sobbed loudly as he rubbed my back.
"There there, I'm fine ok. Let's go now I'm sure your family must be worried." Andrey said smiling widely as I nodded and took his hand.
He lead me out of the room and towards the front door. I saw the mess made from earlier and the glares of the other rogues directed at me as we walked.
"Glare at him again and I swear all of you are out." Andrey said with authority and power.
The last thing I heard were the rogues whimpering before we walked out the front door.
As soon as we were a good distance from their house I tackle hugged Andrey to the ground.
He blushed madly but I continued to hug him. "Thank you Andrey." I said meaning it with everything I had.
"Without you I couldn't have made it away from there!" I said tearing up again as he smiled at me.
"In all honesty, I wanted to keep you there with me. This is the first time I didn't want to help someone get out of there." He said caressing my cheek. "Your... Your really beautiful Eito." He said as I blushed. "I just wanted to keep you there all to myself." He said as I smiled.
"T-thank you but my mate is waiting for me to return to him. We've had our ups and downs but I still want my mate with me." I said as he nodded understanding. I got off from on top of him blushing at the position we were in.
"I'm glad your taking me home... But what about those rogues? Wouldn't they take someone else when your not there?" I asked as we continued walking.
"No not really. They don't really leave the house unless they're with me." Andrey said before sighing. "I don't really want us to be called rogues... I know the guys do some stuff that's bad but they're really good guys. They all have a story you know. Everyone leaves or gets kicked out of their previous packs for a reason." Andrey pointed out as I nodded.
"Their wolves are rogues but they still have a soul. They are very dangerous but that's not all they are to me." He said as he walked slower.
"How come your more sane than other rogues?" I asked curiously as he laughed lightly.
"It's something like a gift my wolf has. I see a insane rogue and heal it instead of killing it. I give it some sanity and they stay with me. All the guys at the house are guys I saved from insanity. I can't really save them all though... some have died when I tried saving them and some just didn't want to be saved." Andrey said with a sad expression on his face.
"I think what you do is amazing. It's sad you can't save them all but just saving a little bit at a time is great." I said as I rubbed his back. "On top of that you help lost wolves like me get back home safely. Your a great guy." I said as he smiled.
"Thanks but I'd just like to have heard my mate say that." Andrey said as I stared at him. He had a mate?
After a few more hours of walking and thinking I decided it wasn't really my place to ask about his mate.
"Where do you live? We're here in the eastern part of the forest right now-" Andrey said as I jumped up and hugged him again. I looked ahead of us and there was my house.
"Thank you so much! I love you!" I said as he hugged me back.
"Well I'm glad I could get you home safely... Maybe we can see each other again soon?" He asked as I smiled widely.
"I don't think that's ever going to happen." I heard Katashi say as I turned around.