Marking

A/N: IM SO SORRY. I COULD'VE SWORN I PUBLISHED THIS A WHILE AGO BUT IT DIDN'T SOMEHOW! \(;'□`)/
Eito's POV
"What!" I shouted as Silver shifted into a fox. I thought he was a wolf! His fox was pure black and has a fluffy tail. Silver shifted back, still leaving me in awe as I looked over at Lance. Lance was in awe too but then how expression changed. I don't really know how to describe it but it just looked empty. He left the room and I was going to go after him but Katashi pulled me down on his lap. "I think your paying too much attention to Lance." Katashi growled into my ear as I blushed. "H-he's a friend!" I said as he narrowed his eyes. "I need to talk to you." Katashi said as he got up and dragged me to his room. I kind of wanted to go after Lance but I wanted to find out why Katashi has been acting weird these past few days too...
"I want to talk to you about me marking you." Katashi said as he blushed. He actually blushed in front of me! "Umm... Marking?" I asked as he nodded his head. "We've never really had sex yet and my canes are killing me...Also the full moon starts tomorrow and I don't wanna hurt you if I can't control myself." Katashi said as I sat down on his king sized bed. It's not that I don't love Katashi, its just early. I mean not that long ago he hated me and we just started dating. "I don't know..." I said as he sat next to me on his bed. "Eito I'm serious about you, you know I love you." Katashi said as I blushed. "I know but we just started dating and its kind of early..." I said as he growled. "Do you not love me? It sounds like you don't wanna mate with me!" Katashi roared as I caressed his arm to calm him down, also I didn't want anyone to hear this embaressing conversation. "C-calm down, its not like that. You know I love you." I stuttered out as my eyes grew teary. He must've noticed my now blurry eyes because he signed then wiped my tears. "I'm sorry love, my wolf is just edging to get out." He said as I stopped crying.
We sat there in silence for a while. "Uh look I'm sorry I didnt want to make you uncomfortable." Katashi said as he stood up, he stared to walk towards the door when I heard my wolf speak. "Whyre you not mating with our mate yet?! I want our mate now!" My wolf said as I felt my lower half starting to get hard. My body suddenly felt really hot and I whimpered. "Damn it Eito!" Katashi said as he tackled me to his bed. "Whyre you going into heat now?!" Katashi growled as he licked at my neck. I moaned as I felt dizzy, heat? I knew it was soon but it came early...
Katashi continued to lick at my neck and caress me at the same time. "N-no...Kat-Katashi!" I moaned and he took that opportunity to attacked my tongue. "Ngh!" I moaned into the kiss as he started to feel down my pants. "Your so fucking sexy." Katashi said as I looked up at him. His eyes were red and I whimpered. His wolf took control... "Now let's have some fun~" His wolf said as I teared up.