Marking scares

A/N: sexual scene ahead! I'm sorry I'm a pervert...

Eito's POV
I trembled while looking at my mate as his wolf took over. His eyes were dark red and clouded with lust as he started to lick down my chest. "N-no!" I protested weakly as Katashi growled at me. I guess his future alpha wolf didn't like his mate rejecting him. "P-please...stop!" I whimpered out with only my boxers on. He growled louder and that turned me on instead of scared me. Its hard to protest things like this when your in heat. "Ah! No!" I moaned out as Katashi took my boxers down and started sucking on my hard member. I threw my head back in ecstasy as katashis wolf took over him fiercely. He sucked me hard and roughly which caused me to whimper and which caused his bulge to grow.
"Ngh!" I moaned out as he stuck a finger inside of my butt. Why would he do that?! "Katashi!" I moaned out louder than ever as he touched something. I saw him smirk as his red eyes stared into my eyes. "No...I want to be inside of my mate." His wolf said after being silent for a while. I blushed at what he said as he pulled his fingers out of me. He spread my butt cheeks open and started to lick at my hole. I blushed loudly and cried out in the pleasure my mate was giving me.
"I'm going to take you and mark you as mine forever." Katashi said after half an hour of licking and sucking at my now lose hole. All I could do was nod in agreement. He thrusted into me slowly, and once I took his full size he waited for me to adjust. I nodded giving him the ok to move and he pulled out slowly, then suddenly he slammed back into me. After a few hard thrusts, he started to hit that spot he touched earlier. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slammed into that spot deeper and deeper.
"Ah, your insides are tight." He said as he licked at my neck. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as soon as he bite down on me. It hurts but he keeps hitting that spot while he's marking me! After he was done biting me I blushed madly. Soon, his wolf calmed down and I was left with katashi. "I'm sorry he took over and hurt you." Katashi said as I straddled him. I started to ride him which shocked both of us but I'm in heat and ever him so much.
After a few more rounds, I leaned down and bit that area that connected his shoulder and neck. He groaned and came inside of me as soon as I released him. I laid down in his arms exhausted as we finished. "Thank you, you don't know how happy I am to have my mark on you." Katashi said as he kissed my forehead. I feel so happy too, I feel so needed. I blushed as I smiled at him.
We fell asleep together after we showered and I slept comfortably in his arms. I felt safe but then I heard talking outside his room door...