Chapter 3 - "Ate my noodles in peace"

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"The meaning of life is just to be alive. It is so plain and so obvious and so simple. And yet, everybody rushes around in a great panic as if it were necessary to achieve something beyond themselves. - Alan Watts

Tyler ^

*****

Bennett's POV.

I was pacing up and down the house. Where the fuck was Aspen? All our brothers were sitting in the living room angry and worried.

Mum and dad always told us to always look after her because she is the only girl, our princess. Ever since mum and dad died and her horrible past she suffered a lot.

My thoughts were cut short when the doorbell went. I ran to the door and opened it. Tyler Johnson stood there with Aspen in his arms. No jeans on. Beaten black and blue.

The rest of the brothers flew to the door and gasped.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HER?" Xavier shouted.

I couldn't speak. I just stared at her. Tears rolling down my face, our baby girl.

"She was nearly raped a-and I beat the man up and she was there" Tyler spoke up.

I ushered him in and told him to put her on the sofa.

"She pointed to her ribs saying they hurt. And her face that's all I could see. I got there just before you know" Tyler said.

Grayson ran in with the first aid kit and passed it to me.

I started cleaning her wounds.

"Bennett" She whispered. Her voice was barely heard if it wasn't so quiet.

"Yes baby girl?"

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault." She started to cry, I put her on my lap.

"It's not your fault" I kissed her forehead stroking her hair.

She soon fell asleep and I finished cleaning her face and her ribs weren't broken just bruised.

I took her upstairs and put her in bed.

"Night Benny" she said.

"Night princess" I kissed her forehead.

I got downstairs and most of them were in shock.

"I'm gonna go, urm tell Aspen I talk the soon" Tyler said and walked to the door.

"Yeah thanks man, you know for Aspen" I said shaking his hand.

"No problem" He walked out the door and I locked it.

I walked back in the room and sat next to Kol who was crying. I pulled him into a side hug.

"It hurts to look at her" Xavier spoke.

"I know we have to be strong for her" Hayden said.

"I swear to god if I ever see that bastard I will fucking kill him" Grayson said.

"What's Parker going to do?" Noah asked.

Parker loved his sister and hated to see her cry or with any Boo Boo's. He hated all us with boo boo's he would always kiss them, but he love Aspen the most.

"I have no idea" Hayden mumbled.

We heard little feet coming down the stairs and in the room. Parker was there with a blanket and his bear in his hand, he rubbed his face. It was a nightmare getting him to sleep because Aspen wasn't here.

"Is Aspen home yet Benny?" He said standing there. I couldn't lie to him.

"Yes Parks but she isn't feeling well" I said to him.

He pouted his lip and it started to tremble, tears were rolling down his face. I walked over to him and picked him up.

"Parks she's okay, she wouldn't want you to cry. She would want you to be a big boy" I said tickling him a bit.

"I am a big boy Benny" He said flexing his non-existence muscles. We all chuckled at him.

"Yeah and big boys don't cry" Kol said taking him from my lap and cuddling Parker into to him.

I loved this family and would do anything to protect them. 

Aspen's POV.

I woke up crying trying to forget the nightmare and realising it was real. If I just listened to Bennett when he said no I wouldn't be like this. I looked at the clock and it was 3:15am. I couldn't sleep any longer, every time I closed my eyes it was like it was happening all over again.

I walked into my bathroom and ran myself and bath and I put bubbles in it. I lit a few candles around the room and got in the bath.

I was in the bath until it was cold, I wrapped a towel around me and got into my warmest PJ's. I looked in the mirror and nearly screamed. I looked a fucking mess. I could barely open one eye, my lip was swollen and my nose looked broken but I doubt it. My whole face was basically black and blue.

I felt sick and ran to the toilet and dry vomited. I remembered I didn't eat all day just because I wasn't in the mood. My stomach growled. Guess it's time to feed the beast.

I walked downstairs trying not to let any of the floorboards squeak. I reached the kitchen and looked for some food. I settled for some pot noodles. I waited for the kettle to boil and poured in into the pot.

I walked into the living room and wrapped a blanket around me and put the TV on a low volume. I put The Big Bang Theory and ate my noodles in peace for now.