Chapter 5 - "I should of listened."

My Over Protective Brothers. Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. " - Unknown

*****

Aspen's POV.

I don't know how long I was on the floor for. I must off fell asleep after shouting at the boys and trashing my room. I looked around my room and was shocked I did that much damage. I pushed myself of the floor but my hand gave way and I flopped back down on the floor, I looked at my hand and it was mostly covered in blood. I didn't even realised I hurt myself that much.

I tried to move my fingers but they hurt too much to move. I got up and walked into Derek's room. He was sitting on his bed playing the xbox.

"Hey De" I said shyly

"Hey Aspen you okay?"

"N-no" I started to cry, he got up and wrapped me up in a hug.

"What's wrong Aspen?" He said concerned.

"I'm such a bitch to everyone and I didn't mean it. All bad things happen to me Derek, I just want to leave so no one has to put up with my shit anymore" I sobbed into his chest.

"P-please, please don't say that Aspen. We all love you so much. We are suppose to be there for you, we're suppose to handle your shit. Your shit is ours. Your our princess, our baby girl. Please Aspen we all love you so much" Derek said.

I felt someone warm and wet in my forehead I looked up and say tears swimming in his eyes. He has never cried since mum and dad died.

"I'm sorry for everything these past few days. I really didn't mean anything" I pushed my face further into his chest. "I missed you guys" I mumbled into his shirt.

"We missed you too Aspen. We hate it when your like this. It hurts so much" His voice breaking at the end.

I hugged him harder. "I'm sorry" I said repeating it over and over again.

"Aspen it's okay, it was just unexpected when you came down smiling and it was so hard to look at your face and just be reminded what that animal done to you. Bennett was so upset Aspen heck everyone was. Parker kept asking and we couldn't say anything to him" Derek said grabbing my face looking at him.

I held back my tears and just nodded.

"I'm going to speak to Bennett. I love you Derek" I kissed my twins cheek and walked out.

I walked down to Bennett's room knowing he didn't go to work. I knocked on the door and waited for his reply.

"Come in" I walked into his room and saw him on the floor, his head in his hands.

He looked up and his eyes were red and puffy.

"I sorry Benny I'm so sorry. I should of listened to you" I stood there playing with my hands looking at the floor.

I heard him get up and hug me. I wrapped my arms around his waist crying.

"I'm just glad your okay Aspen. I want to kill that fucking bastard I swear to god" He held me closer to him.

"Who brought me home?" I asked.

"Tyler" I was shocked to say the least. The school bad boy actually helping someone other than himself.

"Oh okay" I buried my face in his shirt bringing him closer to me.

I inhaled his scent and felt relaxed.