sixteen

C A M E R O N D A L L A S

I feel so guilty.

The guilt where it eats at your soul. Where you cry because you know how wrong you were. You also get angry at yourself cause you know you made the wrong decision. That's what I'm feeling.

And the worst part of it is, I deserve it.

When I told Nash he should leave me alone, I saw a flash of hurt go through his eyes. And right at that moment I knew I fucked up.

The next day I decide to text him. I was to much of a sissy to call. The text read 'I'm so sorry baby, please forgive me. I didn't really mean it. Please give me a chance to explain. I'm sorry Nash.'

I've been waiting for a reply since I sent it, and I'm still waiting. I'm sitting in English Lit. staring at my phone.

Right as I was about to text him again the lunch bell rang. Fine if he doesn't want to text me he's going to have to talk to me.

When I get to my locker a shove all my crap in there. I fast walk almost jog to the cafeteria but on my way there I bumped into somebody.

"Oh, hey Aaron." I say, trying to be polite. I'm not in the mood to talk to him. I have to find Nash, explain everything to him.

He just groaned and glared at me, walking away. I grabbed him though. What crawl up his ass and died.

"What's your problem?"

"You."

Wait rewind, did he just say I was his problem?! I didn't do anything to him.

"And why would that be?"

"Because you irritate me Cameron!!!Breaking Nash's heart like that. You're a jerk Cam. But you'll get what's coming to you." He roared pulling out of my grip.

"And whatever it is, you'll deserve it," and then he walks away.

How could he say that?! He is my friend. Wow Cam, good going. Now you got your friends hating you too!

I head to the Cafeteria first. I honestly don't know where Nash sits at lunch. Waking in there it was loud and rowdy, but once someone saw me it went dead silent. Except this one voice. They were clearly across the room, but that's just how quiet it was. Why? I have no idea.

"Nash doesn't this usually happen at this school? Weird silent pause?"

"Ssshhhh Ali, shut up!"

It was Nash. Yes I found him. I didn't know he had friends. Actually that's not true, JJ was his friend. I only knew him because Gilinsky is obsessed with him, he thinks nobody knows about his likings towards the boy, but I'm sure half of the school does.

Rolling my eyes at all the nosey people I head to the table in the way back next to the window. The chatter was starting again. I was great full, I didn't need everyone in our business.

Once I was a few steps away from Nash's table my eyes met his. You could tell I hurt him. His eyebrows crinkled together and his smile dropped into a frown. That hurt me more than ever. Just a glimpse of me makes him feel dejected.

The girl Nash was sitting with turned around and rolled her eyes at me. He must have told her.

"Nash can I please talk to you?"

They both stop looking at me and continued their conversation like I wasn't even there. And in their minds I probably wasn't.

"I really just wanted to apologize and explain why I did what I did" I tried again. But he didn't even look my way. He continued his conversation.

"Nashy plea-"

The girl turned around and looked at me like I was disgusting her.

"Can you pleeeeeeease shut uuuuuuup, he obviously doesn't want to talk to you. And we prefer if you leave" she snickered.

"Nash just give me a cha-"

"He did, and you ruined it. Now leave before I make you. Don't underestimate me" she threatened. And I believe her, but Nash, he has to understand.

I looked at him but he just looked down. I knew he was about to cry and there was nothing I could do about it.

I looked him over one more time before walking away.

Nash couldn't be doing this to me, but he was. He was giving me the:

Mute Treatment.

Author's Notes💞:

Wasup Yo.👵

The chapter was a little short, but it was the best the chapter could of been. 👵

Anyways I feel like a really bad author. Nash and Cam haven't even know each other for a week and all this shit went down.👵

ALSO THANK YOU MUNCHKINS FOR 2K READS MMWAH🎉💯🎈!

Lastly I just want to know who's team #cash or #mash for future reference.

Ily💕

Muteजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें