Chapter#4

Fiza's POV:

"D- Don't come any closer." I warned him.

Stop stuttering idiot..!

"And what if I come?" His eyes shone with a mischievous glint.

"I am warning you?" I raised my index finger to him.

"Warning your husband?... well that's not very nice." He said placing both hands on walls either sides of me.

"W-what are you doing?" I panicked and lower my head as his body hovers mine.

"Taking a closer look at my ugly wife. Maybe I could find something that holds my interest and entertains me the time I spend with you."

How mean!

Fine, I am not pretty but that didn't mean someone can call me ugly. My fist clenched and the next moment I hit my head on his devilishly handsome face with full force. He stumbled back holding his nose.

"What the hell? Are you really a madwoman?" He yelled in pain.

Poor him... it must hurt badly!

"This is not madness dear hubby. It is called self-defence."

"Giving your husband head but is self-defence?"

"It's a deal." I rolled my eyes and rushed to the bathroom. If I would stay there one more minute I would've run to him to look at his injury or might start treating it.

I quickly brushed my teeth and take a shower. Happy that I'll see everyone soon. They are much much better than my handsome husband.

Okay! I should stop calling him handsome!

I mentally slapped myself when I realize I didn't bring clothes with me.

Argh! What to do now?

I peeked into the room and found Ehtesham still messing in wardrobe.

"Ah!... Ehtesham would you please go outside for a minute?" I said after closing the bathroom door.

"Why?" I heard his voice.

"I forgot to take my clothes."

Please go out. Please go out....!

"Oh! I see... no problem."

Thank you, Allah!

"Tell me what clothes you need I'll give you."

Huh?

Hell no! I won't allow him to open my side of the wardrobe. My personal things are in it. He may be my husband but our relationship is only just by name ... so, no way.

"I need to take some personal things too."

"I can give them too." He said without hesitation.

Pervert!

"Why don't you just go out?"

"Why don't you just tell me?" He retorted.

"Because I don't want you to mess up my wardrobe as you did yours."

Finally a sensible reason!

"Oh! So I mess up my wardrobe?"

"Yes!" I stated.

"Then why don't you come out and take clothes by yourself." He mocked.

"If I could come out I would've done that already. I am only in a towel." I yelled. He was annoying.