Natsu & (Y/n) VS Bora

Edited on 25.12.18

Okay. This is a good start, I guess. I got them to agree with me in a game. Now what kind of game should we play?

"I'm gonna get some fresh air. If you don't mind." (Y/n) said.

"Go right ahead." Salamander said.

(Y/n) got up and started to walk out the room."Wait! (Y/n), you don't want to play a game?!" I asked.

"I'm good. I don't like playing games anyways. I'll be right back." With that she left the room.

What the hell is going on?!

(Y/n)'s POV

I have to get somewhere with no one around and fast. I gotta tell Natsu that I'm right. I heard everything from that room. My ears have never failed me. But I can't go in any room since it's flooded with men. So I have to be careful. And I have to make sure that nothing is happening to Lucy. "Physical Observation." I mutter as lowly as I can, my hand on the side of a door. Then, I was one with this yacht. Well, technically, my body is still together, but I can see and know where everybody is. Anyways, I was walking around and I found a room where no one is with no cameras. Don't even think about it. Just go in... I thought. I got up, making the floor of the room a bit gooey, and made sure that I was alone. Once the coast was cleared, I tried my telekinesis. But I had to keep half my body in the goo so I can know what's happening with Lucy. Please work. I have to tell Natsu and Happy what's going on here..

Natsu's POV

I was looking at the yacht. And my worries were getting the best of me. Along with my motion sickness. "She should've talked to us earlier. I'm started to wonder if something happened." I said, looking away from the yacht.

"Natsu, you know as well as I do that she's fine. Remember, she's a Fairy Tail member. (Y/n) wouldn't give up that easy. She's a fighter and a good one. (Y/n) is as powerful as you, even if she does know some Ice Magic." Happy reminded me.

"Yeah, yeah I know.." I muttered out.

I just need her to come back safe. I don't want anything bad to happen to her.

"Natsu..Happy. Can you guys hear me?" I heard (Y/n)'s voice snapping me out of my thoughts.

"(Y/n)! You're okay!" Happy said, excitedly to hear her voice.

"I'll take that as a yes." She chuckled softly.

"It's good to hear your voice, (Y/n). I was getting a bit worried there." I said, blushing.

"It's good to hear your voice too, Natsu. It turns out I was right about this guy doing something. I overheard from a room that they're doing something with these girls. I don't know what, but it's bad. I need you guys to come over here now."

"Okay."

"Alright. You guys know what to do, right?"

"Aye, sir!" Happy said.

"Yup. Happy and I go to you, stop them and get Lucy out." I said.

"Good memory Natsu. And please, make sure you don't damage the yacht. There are innocent people here."

"Wait! What does 'Good memory' mean?!" I yelled out. Happy was laughing.

"Don't worry about!" She giggled nervously. Then (Y/n) gasped. "That bastard..." She mumbled, but it came more of a growl.