Events of The Last Three Weeks!! Slight Feeling of the Dragon Pleasure?

Third Person POV

Everything went back to normal in Fairy Tail. Well, kind of. Once everyone knew about Natsu's and (Y/n)'s news, they were happy and got a bit overboard. Every now and then, they would ask them to kiss. And when they did, Grey started a fight with Natsu. But soon ended since Erza was there.

(Y/n) was laughing but was shut up with Natsu's lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and got on her toes so she could deepen the kiss.

That happened two days after the fight they've been in.

Lucy and (Y/n) got closer. (Y/n) even moved in with Lucy but had to sleep on the floor. She didn't mind it though. Side part of that is Natsu would sneak into Lucy's and (Y/n)'s room so he can just cuddle with his lover. Happy would join to, but slept in between the two dragon slayers. Lucy would get mad at Natsu for breaking into their house because, well, it's their house not Natsu's.

Two weeks passed by quickly than expected. (Y/n)'s visions/nightmares gotten worse, but there was no sign on Lucy on any of them. It worries her to death. Sadly, (Y/n) had to move back to with Natsu so he could comfort her.

"Natsu, they keep getting worse... There isn't no sign of Lucy in any of the visions.. I'm starting to get worried.." (Y/n) explained to her love.

"Snow, relax.. I'm sure she's just trying to scare you. And you're letting her win. Calm down. Lisanna wouldn't like it if this is happening." Natsu said, pulling (Y/n) into a hug. She accepted the hug and softly cried into his chest, her warm tears were falling onto his chest. "Don't cry either. I hate seeing you cry."

They pulled away from the hug and (Y/n) looked at Natsu. "Thank you Natsu."

"Anything for you. Now, let's go to the guild and be ourselves!" His signature grin was shown to (Y/n), knowing it would cheer her up like their 'flames' for each other.

(AN: 'Flames' means their love for each other. Or the fire in their belly for one another... You probably get it... I'll shut up now... :3)

After the walk to the guild, hand in hand, they opened the door and (Y/n) was greeted with a flying chair instead of a table. Or she thought. It all happened so fast.

"Who the hell threw that table at Snow's face?! I'll make sure you'll pay for that!!" Natsu shouted to the guild, his head having flames around it while helping (Y/n) up.

The guild stayed quiet, knowing how Natsu gets when (Y/n) gets hurt, is crying, passed out, etc.

(Y/n)'s POV

That hurt more than I remember... When was the last time I got hit with a table..? I thought.

"Natsu, calm down. I'm fi-"

"Look, she even has a bump of her head!!" Natsu cut me off.

"I'm fi-"

"No she doesn't, flamehead!" Grey called out.

"You want a piece of m-"

"I'M FINE NATSU!!!" I yelled out, cutting off Grey and Natsu's fight. With a sigh coming out of my lips, I walked to Mirajane and just looked on how everyone was looking at me. "WHAT?! YOU ALL WANNA FIGHT ME?!"

"N-no si-sir!!!" The guild shouted out, scared at her outburst. Even Erza shouted out. She's never seen this side of her and now that she did, she knows not to mess with her. Even though I gets it from her..

A couple seconds later, someone patted mu shoulder gently.

"You doing okay, (Y/n)?" Lucy asked.