The Fight Starts To Save (Y/n)'s Life! Erigor is After The Guild Masters?!

Natsu's POV

Where the hell are you, Erigor?! And why are you doing this?! I thought as I was running.

"Erigor, come out and fight me!" I yelled out. I stopped running and just started to kick down the doors to each room.

Looking for Erigor, something creeped onto my mind. Her necklace... She doesn't have it on. Along with her bracelet and blue sweater. Those are the only thing that is keeping her magic down since her magic energy rises by the years. (Y/n) is strong, but I've never seen her without her necklace and bracelet on. Which means that these guys know the rarest in (Y/n) is for dark guilds. And her scar on her face, it's not there anymore. (Y/n) can make it disappear but it's in free will.

Kageyama probably made it go away since (Y/n) wouldn't do it.

"This isn't good..." I mumbled out, stopping in a room. "I've gotta tell Erza and the others. I'm sure Grey knows it as well, but not Erza, Lucy and Happy. But, thing is, will we get to (Y/n) on time...?" I sighed. "I can tell them now but Erza will beat the crap out of me.. Oh well.." I started to run again, looking for Erigor.

Grey's POV

That scar is gone. I know what she really is. I've seen it before, but what if there's more to it? No, Flower would've at least told me, Natsu or Gramps. I've gotta make this quick.

As I was running, I looked up and saw a speaker in the corner. "Maybe that's how they plan on broadcasting the Lullaby flute. Gotta find the studio room." I told myself.

I started to ru again, looking for the studio room. Once I found it, I kicked the door down, breaking it down. I walked inside and saw no one in here.

"Empty.. I'm probably wrong about Erigor using Lullaby over on the speakers PA. Where are you, Flower...? I'm running out of time to get you back to the guild..."

Then, I was attacked with what looked like black bands. I quickly dodged it. I landed on my feet and hands on the ground, standing up. I look up to see a guy with black bands around his hands and fingers, hanging off the ceiling.

"Your guess was a good one, no lie. But our plan isn't as obvious as you think." The guy said, smirking.

"Really? Then tell me so you won't have to get hurt." I told him, smirking back at him.

I'll get this over with quickly so I have a better chance in finding Flower and Erigor. I mentally told myself.

Ezra's POV

As I saw the villagers running away after what I told them, I sighed in relief that they're out of danger.

"Now, what is your next move, Erigor...?" I asked to no one.

I turned around and see what seemed like a wind barrier around the station.

"What?! It's some like of wind barrier!" I yelled out.

I was looking that the station, in a surprised way.

How did this happen..?

"ERZA!!!"

(Y/n)..?! Is that you?!

I turned around to see Erigor and (Y/n). Then, I realize something.

Her sweater... Necklace.. Bracelet... Where are they?! She needs them to keep her magic down! Wait! Her scar! It's not there anymore! What the hell is going on?!

"Ah, the Queen of the Fairies.. I've always wanted to see you. But, sadly, we do not have time to play with you right now.." Erigor said. He moved his hands up, a purple light ways showing.