Who Will Go To The S-Class Trail?! The Support of You is All I Need?

(Y/n)'s POV

Everyone was going around the guild, getting last minute jobs. Sighing in boredom, I had my feet up onto the table.

"You okay, Snow? You seem like you're dying of boredom.." Natsu asked, resting his feet next to mine.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just bored. Everyone from the guild is getting their fighting on while we have to wait here for Lucy to get here." I told him, resting my head on his shoulder. I get a pair of lips on my ear then my cheek.

"I know how to get rid of your boredom, if you caught my drift.." Natsu whispered into my ear, kissing my neck softly.

"Na-Natsu.. We-we're in the guild hall.. It's not a good pl-plac-pl-place to do this.." I stuttered, blushing and keeping my moans in.

"Can't get your hands off each other, eh?" Natsu and I screamed from shock, causing me to fall to the ground.

"Snow! What the heck was that for, you two?! You've been doing this a lot to us lately!" Natsu shouted, helping me up. I opened my eyes to see Lisanna and Lucy, laughing.

"Come on, Natsu! It was just a joke! Relax!" Lisanna told us.

"Yeah! I just got here and saw Lisanna sneaking up on you two. I joined in and, you know the rest." Lucy added.

"Well, since that you're here, I'm gonna check the Request Board. Talk to you guys soon." I said. Getting up, I kissed Natsu's cheek and walked to the board.

Natsu's POV

As soon as Snow left to the board, Lisanna and Lucy were smirking at me.

"What..?" I asked, sitting up.

"We were wondering.." Lucy started.

"..when will you and (Y/n) plan on having kids?" Lisanna added.

I started to heat up from the thought of us having kids. Them having Snow's eyes, my hair color, her nose and lips, etc.. I guess it would be nice to have a kid around.

"I guess he's too deep in thought about that question.." I heard Lucy say.

"Oi! Fireball! You better not get Flower knocked up right now! You guys just got married and take time on it." Grey shouted, punching my head.

"Ow! What was that for, you naked ice!" I shouted, budding heads with him.

"I just told you, you moron!"

"Who you callin' moron, you stripper!"

"And who you callin'-"

"Oi, Natsu! Your wife just went on a job! You gonna let her leave?" Macao asked.

I looked over at him. "Yeah! I'm sure she can handle it on her own!" I told him. He just nodded and left to the bar.

"Anyways, what's up with everyone going on jobs? There's barely anyone at the guild." Lucy asked.

"Every year, Gramps always picks five of the strongest wizards to duel on an island to see who's the next to be a S-Class wizards. I think (Y/n) may be one of them again." Happy explained to Lucy.