Chapter 50: SDMSM

Sean's POV:

I sat in the chair next to the cracked window. The only light source was from a single lamp in the corner casting soft shadows across the bed where McClane lay. Dover knelt beside him his fingertips tracing the contours of McClane's stomach. He wanted it. I could tell by the way McClane clenched his hands into fist. He didn't want to rush it but he wanted it badly. Leaning forward Dover brought his lips to McClane's chest. I watched as he sucked in one of McClane's nipples then bit it ever so gently.

                "Fuck..." McClane moaned. Smiling Dover leaned closer until he covered McClane's body.

                "Tell me what you want." Dover said huskily. McClane lay there chest heaving unable to speak.

                "If you can't tell me what you want then I'll stop." Dover warned him. Slowly he began to pull back causing McClane to lurch up from the bed.

                "You... I want you." He rasped.

                "How... how do you want me?" I could feel my pulse increase with ever second that passed. I'd never seen McClane like this before. With me he was the one in charge, he made the first move but with Dover he wasn't sure what to do. This new side of McClane was surprisingly sexy.

                "Touch me... taste me... please." He moaned. I could see Dover's lips pulling into a smile. Looking to me he went back in his lips capturing McClane's. Reaching down I had to readjust my pants as Dover took both of McClane's wrist in one hand and pulled them to the headboard.

Starting from his neck Dover traveled the length of McClane's body until he reached his pelvis. Pausing he inched down the bed until he lay flat across it.

                "Hold onto the headboard and don't let go." Dover instructed. Wrapping his arms around McClane's thighs Dover pulled his legs into the air revealing his muscular behind.

                "Beautiful..." Dover whispered before placing a tiny kiss against McClane's puckered hole.

                "What are you doing?" McClane asked nervously.

                "Just relax... you're gonna love this... trust me." Dover said before diving in head first in between McClane's buns.

                "Holy Fuck!" McClane exclaimed as Dover wiggled his tongue deeper and deeper inside McClane. I watched McClane squirm across the bed his muscles contracting underneath his taunt skin causing my mouth to water. He gripped the headboard with all his might before reaching his limit.

                "Oh God!... FUCK!!!... That feels good..." He cried as Dover pulled him closer. A fine sheen of sweat covered McClane's body as he clawed at the bed sheets.

                "Please don't stop... don't ever stop..." McClane gasped when Dover paused to take a look at his handy work.