Chapter Five - Hear me out.

Please remember to VOTE & COMMENT

Mell's P.O.V

"Mello." I called out hoping he'd reply back.

Ever since Nova had left we lost that father, son bond .. Especially after him seeing what he did with Ashantii an' I.

I mean I knew I was wrong an' all of this shit was my fault but losing my only son wasn't worth any of this.

"Mello!" I called out a second time. "I know you heard me the first tim--"

"What's up." He made his way into the living room where I sat lazily flopping onto the couch.

"Naw - It's not what's up with me, it's what's up with you."

"Ain't nothing." He simply shrugged.

"Why you lying?" I questioned a bit confused. "Your Mama told me what you saw."

"Doesn't matter." I could feel the hurt in his tone of voice along with the way he focused his attention onto the floor.

"Loo--"

"Mama an' I already talked - I don't wanna talk about it anymore."

"But you do know I love her right - I'd never do anything to hurt your mother."

"Yeah." His tone of voice seemed a bit exhausting. "Can I go now?" He stood to his feet.

"Go on up." I decided on putting the situation at rest. "Rach is coming over with the kids in five - I'll send them all up when she get's here."

"You not staying?" He questioned.

"Naw." I assured him. "Uncle Trey an' I gone head over to Gramma Gena's house."

He then shook his head in assurance before jogging on up an' into his bedroom.

Trey an' I both were suppose to meet up with a few guys that helped us with our big shipment this weekend.

You know - To get shit sorted out. Then we were gonna meet up with another group to see where our lead was with finding Nova.

-
-

Making my way out of the club leaving Trey inside alone I then made my way into the parking lot.

We both had managed to make it into the club on time but forgot our paper works in the office.

This shit him an' I were getting into was legit - We were getting pounds of goods delivered to us on our own personal yacht.

Getting into my car I quickly pulled out onto the road towards the direction of the dealership.

The ringing of my phone distracted me.

"Wassupp." My deep voice called out.

"Mell?"

"Yeah Mama." Her voice filled the phone. "What happened?"

"Why'd you miss dinner baby - What's going on?"

"I was busy." I simply responded. "I'm sorry Mama."