Chapter Six - Welcome Heaven.

Nova's P.O.V

"Are you okay?" Mell questioned as I jumped a bit from the impact of my water bursting.

"I think the baby's coming?" I looked up at the man I loved a bit frightened. "My water broke."

His eyes then slightly widened.

"Stay here - Your hospital bag's upstairs."

I stood there a bit nervous as to what I was about to endure for a third time.

Was it God that brought me here to Mell knowing I'd have his child on this very night? Was I suppose to be with him on this precious moment?

"You ready?"

I jumped a little from him speaking to me without knowing he'd been behind me all along.

"Yeah." I simply spoke. "Did you call Mama those - I'd like to see the kids before they take me away."

"They all on there way - Except Rach an' Trey decided on not bringing the boys with them, they're with the nanny."

I focused my attention towards him. "Thank you."

A small smile formed against his lips as he looked my way allowing our eyes to meet.

Finally being able to feel the light contractions run through my body I began breathing the way I'd been trained to so that everything would run smoothly.

"You good?" He questioned noticing my sudden pace in breathing.

"No." I painfully spoke. "Everything's becoming worse - So fast."

I then took a hold of his free hand squeezing it with the little strength I had.

"Damn Nova."

"S-sorry." I spoke in between breaths. "Can't you drive a little faster."

The pain was quickly increasing.

"I don't wanna ever have to do this anymore." I cried out. "Your not ever getting me pregnant .. EVER!"

I then stood back into my seat taking in every pain that flowed through my weakened body.

-
-

Five Hours Later.

Sitting in bed as Mell sat beside me holding onto my hand I sighed lightly.

I was finally able to get a dose of my epideral so both Mell an' I's Mama had decided on bringing the kids in to see how I'd been doing.

"Feeling better?" Mell questioned while leaning into me sneaking a soft kiss.

"I'm fine." My weak voice spoke.

"Mama!" A loud out burst of my four children blasted throughout the room.

As I watched each of my kids run towards me bringing me into tons of hugs an' kisses my heart slowly melted - I'd miss them so much.

"Is the baby coming?" Mello asked a bit confused.

"Where were you Mama?" Halo questioned as they all focused there attention towards me.

"Don't ask her that." Hala whispered. "So are we having a baby brother or another sister Mama?"

"Wait." Nola interrupted them all as they threw questions towards me "I don't want another baby anymore Mama."