Chapter Fifteen - Still no change.

Nova's P.O.V

After putting Heaven down for her nap then dropping her by Mell's Mama's house it was now time for us all to head to the hospital.

The girls all really wanted to see their brother an' to be honest I think maybe I was even more excited.

"Girls." I looked towards them all as Mell parked into the hospital's parking lot. "It's cold out so keep on those jackets until we all get inside."

"But Mam-"

"Nola." I looked towards her sternly. "Do as I say."

She shook her head agreeing with a slight pout.

"Let's go." Mell told us all as we got out of the car. "After this visit we'll talk more about bringing him home."

Mell's P.O.V

Taking a hold of Nova's hand as the girls all walked beside us an' into the hospital I sighed a little of always having to get caught up at this place.

"You three sit here." The girls all quietly took a seat in the waiting room. "You coming or you gonna stay an' watch them?"

"I'll stay." She informed me. "I don't wanna leave all three of them here alone."

"Iight." I shook my head in assurance while making my way towards the front desk area.

Nova wasn't the only one that wanted Mello home if she even once thought about it - I was in a desperate space with getting him home but I thought that maybe him being at a hospital was best.

I thought that maybe him being around professionals an' also being tended to immediately was best.

Walking at my normal pace as billions of thoughts had filled my head I unexpectedly bumped into someone.

I then froze at the sight of her.

Focusing my attention towards her as she focused hers towards me I sighed out loud in a bit of a panic.

"What you doing here?" My deep tone spoke angrily.

"Ah." It seemed as thought she had no clue on what to say. "I'm just helping out around here for a few weeks - Is there a problem?"

"None at all." I assured her. "I just thought you'd be--"

"At home crying over you?" She cut me off. "Get over yourself Mell."

"Actually." I began to speak. "You know what - Never mind." I decided she was not worth an argument.

"Why are you even in here."

I then sighed lightly thinking of Mello.

"My son's in here."

"What?" She quickly questioned. "Is he okay?"

"That kid's a splitting image of me .. Of course he's good."

"What happe--"

"Mr. Carter."

I turned around to the voice of Dr. Williams.