Chapter 7

It was now 5:30 p.m. I had sat on the couch for most of the day, researching all I could about the joker. Wanting to know how I could defeat him.

I sat there a moment with my head in my hands, got up and went into my bedroom staring at the dress. I took off my clothes.

I slowly put the dress on afterwards. Staring at my self as I did it. In my opinion.. the dress looked a hell lot better now that I had put my touch on it. I know, it's a strange thought to have.

I walked into the bathroom, took out my curling iron and turned it on. While I waited I applied my makeup. Then curled my hair after.

It was now 6:00 p.m. I put on my gloves and my mask. I found my gold colored pair of high heels and placed them on. I went and grabbed the pocket knife, the one that the joker had given me, off my bed.

A long time ago when I had first bought the dress I had stiched a pocket on the inside of the dress so that on the ouside there was just a slit that no one could really notice, because the dress was fluffy.

I stuck the pocket knife inside the secret pocket and grabbed my keys. As I stood in the door way of my apartment I turned around and looked at everything. If this didn't work... I'd never see this apartment again, never see john...

Who knows what the joker would do if I failed. I walked outside and slammed the door behind me. I was going to win. I promised to myself then and there that I would.